• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Bravo concealment is good. I have a couple and they serve their purpose. I think they were one of the first big brands to start producing these years ago. I recently purchased an IWB holster from "slit fit holsters". The holster definitely conceals better with a few of the addon you can select to add on their website. I will say however, that the spare mag holder they sent doesnt work as well as the holster.

https://slimfitholsters.com/shop?olsPage=products/guard-ultra-aiwb

I added the modwing which was a $10 extra, and use the "RCS wedge" that comes with the holster. I can pull my tshirt tight to my stomach with this holster on, and it is still basically invisible. While the wedge looks like it could be uncomfortable, i find it to be fine. It helps so much in pushing the weapon against your stomach, and not allowing any printing at all.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Followup on the extra loops I bought for mine. I tried them and I didn't really see them help much. If the holster would bend to conform to my body like a leather one would, I could see them helping but the standard loops seem to hold it about as close as it's going to be held.

I will run it for awhile to see if I am okay with it or if I will end up buying a leather one for it.

I do like the holsters and I enjoy listening to the owners podcasts.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have had my first one for awhile now and I do like it. So much that I picked one up for my Shield. I already purchased a Tucker leather one for it and almost wish I hadn't spent the money. The Bravo fits as close as the Tucker though it doesn't look as good.:)

If they made one for a snub nose, I'd probably buy it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What a great idea and a great deal. I'm temped to buy an extra holster just to get the LH holster that I don't have.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Dammit Bigtanker, I wasn't planning on spending that $53 bucks right now. :xmad:

But it was only $53 bucks, for two holsters. What else you gonna do? :dunno:

I will be a bit of a wet blanket though. Bravo Company was clear at checkout and in the confirmation e-mails that the next step is production. In other words, these holsters are yet to be built.

I can only speculate with this BOGO deal that these holsters might take a while. I had a non stock order with them a few years back and it took weeks and me *****ing to rattle my holster out of them.

Still too good a deal to pass up. Thanks Bigtanker. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It's a good deal, but normally you can pick up a holster and mag carrier for around $40. He runs sales constantly, lol.

I now have two and I really like them. They fit as tight to my side as my leather holsters do.

I wish they made one for a snub nose.:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It's a good deal, but normally you can pick up a holster and mag carrier for around $40. He runs sales constantly, lol.

I now have two and I really like them. They fit as tight to my side as my leather holsters do.

I wish they made one for a snub nose.:)

Their selection is lacking. They have zero options for any XDm models. I even thought about one for my LCR. But nope.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Alrighty then. Just got a notice that my holsters have shipped. No complaints there.

Bravo site still advertising BOGO.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Alrighty then. Just got a notice that my holsters have shipped. No complaints there.

Bravo site still advertising BOGO.

I would be surprised if you don't really like them.

At this point I would not pay more for a Kydex holster as long as they have one for whatever model I was needing one for.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Recently picked up a Torsion 3.0 w/ free mag carrier. Excellent holster. My only IWB, made a believer out of me when no other company could get me to switch from OWB.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    20200207-222809.jpg

Top Bottom