• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Hello all, I am looking for suggestions.

My nephew bought himself a hi-point .40 last week. My sister wants me to pick out a holster for her to get him for Christmas. I figured, "what better place to turn for help than the hive mind of INGO?".

So, does anyone have holster suggestions? I'm thinking he'd be best served with either a paddle holster or belt holster for the uses he has in mind and in all honesty, the pistol and holster will probably spend most of their time in the door pocket of a pickup truck, but they might actually get carried from time to time.

So, any suggestions?
    :dunno:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You're going to pretty much be stick with a nylon-style Uncle Mike's holster. You could go the kydex route with a Raven Concealment but the holster would be just as much as the gun. As far as I know (and someone will correct me if I am wrong), no company makes holsters for Hi Points.

Happy shooting!

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I carried a Highpoint for a few years and the only holster I had that actually fit it was an Uncle Mikes. It was tuff to CC with it, but it was better than nothing. Highpoints are just thick guns.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    My stepson got a crossman holster with his airsoft pistol at Walmart. My Hi Point 45 (exactly the same size as the .40)fits really well in it. My wife got me a more expensive holster at the LGS but I like the crossman better.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Here's one I found that would fit...

linkbelt240x2mh_10093082.png

I keed, I keed!

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I can't imagine a holster that fits the c-9 would work well for the JCP. there is a major size difference.

Don't take this from me. :)

Anyways that was an example. They make ones for the .45 JCP as well. Its worth calling them. If they make ones for the 9 and the .45....well, hopefully the .40 too.

Top Bottom