• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    A friend of mine recently purchased a Kahr CW 40 and has now received his LTCH. I have done a little bit of research into a holster for this firearm and have been coming up with minimal options. Anyone here know of a quiality IWB holster or a quality, concealable OWB holster? I believe he would prefer leather to kydex but may consider a combination holster such as the Tucker or Crossbreed, I certainly will not allow hiim to carry in a generic nylon for his and everyone else's safety. Any information would be much appreciated.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    A friend of mine recently purchased a Kahr CW 40 and has now received his LTCH. I have done a little bit of research into a holster for this firearm and have been coming up with minimal options. Anyone here know of a quiality IWB holster or a quality, concealable OWB holster? I believe he would prefer leather to kydex but may consider a combination holster such as the Tucker or Crossbreed, I certainly will not allow hiim to carry in a generic nylon for his and everyone else's safety. Any information would be much appreciated.

You might try

http//:Packin' Heat Leather For Bianchi , Galco & NIGHTHAWK Holsters/

I brought a Shadow II for my PM9, very happy with it.

:ingo:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    +1 on the High Noon Holster's Split Decision. I had one for my CW-40. That pistol carried like a dream IWB.

I can't speak on an OWB holster, though....I've never owned one.

-J-

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Go to Kahr's on line store

I bought my holster for my Kahr on their on line store and it was a name brand and decent price and you know you are getting one specific for the gun you have. The link is KAHR ARMS ONLINE SHOP. Mine was a Don Hume. :twocents:

picture.php

Top Bottom