• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    i could be convinced to push the envelope on the price a bit. I was hoping to stay on the inexspensive side just to give it a try. Not really experimented much in the OC world. Maybe throw it on to get groceries and gas. See how it feels. Then drop the big bucks if i like it. Does tucker have a website or is that just an Ingo username?

ah hes based outta texas, theirs a guy in town that does really good custom leather work. I just dont wanna pony up the cash and wait 6 weeks for an experimental holster. But i do appreciate the suggestion. Looks like he makes nice stuff

He does. Took me 2 weeks to get my 586 holster.

I would have also recommended ETW holsters as I have one for my Shield that works well. But the last time I tried to talk to him about a 1911 holster, he never got back to me. Him and his wife were so nice when I ordered my first one but I don't have time to bug people to have them sell something to me.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Last edited:

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I use Valor Defense holsters out of Ferdinand, Indiana. Jason does great work and he has the best prices by far on kydex holsters ($40 for OWB). He can build you something as simple or extreme as you want. Check them out on Facebook.

Top Bottom