• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Good recommendations here, thanks. I'm thinking about the Crossbreed, tbh, I see that it's been mentioned twice.

I saw this mentioned on the site... I can't tell what it refers to. What is it?

They cut a bit more of the leather off so you can get a better grip on the gun.

Check out www.crossbreedseconds.com for a deal on show specials / returned holsters. Most are hard to tell from new.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They cut a bit more of the leather off so you can get a better grip on the gun.

Check out www.crossbreedseconds.com for a deal on show specials / returned holsters. Most are hard to tell from new.
    This x2.

EDIT: And you can make the combat cut yourself if the seconds store doesnt have one. It isnt hard.

Last edited:

dekemi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2024
    Martinsville
    I just got my urbancarryholster IWB delivered. Great quality and really good and tight fit. They have different models, I went for the Hyperion bc of my choice light

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Best of both worlds; full kydex, single clip Bladetech Nano in the pic, but add a piece of buffalo hide to protect the soft human parts with 3M super 77 spray adhesive. The narrower footprints seem to work for me. But may not work as well at 4 oclock (no adjustment for cant).

1711803689714.png

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Straight cant. 9oz smooth leather with 9 oz smooth leather lining double stitched with 1 3/4 inch belt slots. Everything else is a compromise in my opinion.

You will pay more for a rig like this but it will last you a lifetime through millions of presentations. If you carry it on a double lined thick reinforced 1 3/4 inch wide leather belt you will find a comfortable application and a comforting wear as well.

No fails, dropped guns, no cracking, no noise on presentations or reholstering. And wears in not out.

Or you can compromise.

See you

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For those of you who have recommended Crossbreed (@WebSnyper @firecadet613 @DeadeyeChrista'sdad), have you used any of their OWB holsters? Do you like them?
    I picked up one (leather slide holster), can't remember which on exactly but will look. It was for a Sig p320. I sold it. Wasn't my thing.

The hybrid IWB are great.

Edit: here was the owb holster

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    For those of you who have recommended Crossbreed (@WebSnyper @firecadet613 @DeadeyeChrista'sdad), have you used any of their OWB holsters? Do you like them?
    I tried one a few months ago, not a fan. Promptly sold it on ebay. I typically carry IWB with an untucked shirt, if I need to tuck in I'll usually switch to deep conceal with SmartCarry.

Their hybrid IWBs, I own 2+ for all of my EDC options, even for the wife.

Buy 2 on the seconds site for free shipping, 3 and you might get a nice notebook/pen set.

Top Bottom