• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have a few holsters I am looking to sell all are in good shape, I just picked them up Sunday and I don't have a gun to fit them.
    Don Hume shoulder rig shows imprint of Glock slide on the inside of the holster, and comes with a double mag pouch on the other side. $100 PRICE DROP $80

Don Hume IWB clip on fits subcompact pistol. Mild wear on this holster as well. $25 SOLD

Blackhawk Serpa (Sport model for Glock) The blackhawk is brand new with no wear the guy is a good friend and said he would return it but can't find the packaging. $30 SOLD

If interested I can send pics.

Last edited:

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have a Mosin Nagant and more ammo than a couple trips to the gun range will use up. I will update the Serpa holster and I also believe that it is the paddle, but this is the first one I have aquired.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    For the serpa, if you look under the paddle (may need to remove the screws) does it say it's for Glock 26, 19 or 17?

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I don't have it with me, but if you want I can check later? I know my buddy bought it for his 27. I could be completely wrong as I do not own any Glocks but I thought the body of all of them were the same except for barrel and grip length which if I am correct it shouldn't matter.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I don't have it with me, but if you want I can check later? I know my buddy bought it for his 27. I could be completely wrong as I do not own any Glocks but I thought the body of all of them were the same except for barrel and grip length which if I am correct it shouldn't matter.
    If he got it for the 27 odds are it's the same one I've already got and I'll pass. They do work with all, but putting the full size into the subcompact sized holster, it just looks odd to me, so if it was a full size length to cover the whole slide I would've been open to the deal. Thanks for the answer though:yesway:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom