• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    If you're looking for pistol ammo, there's plenty of 9mm at the greenwood gander mountain. No .223 or 7.62X39. Or .22 of any type. If you hunting for rifle rounds best bet is to line up as early as you can next Friday. There was a lot of pushing for that stuff. I bought my 2 boxes of 9mm and got out of dodge.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I went by Greenwood Gander at noon today. They still had a couple of 9mm, .40SW, and .45ACP blazer bulk boxes in stock for $99. Also had quite a bit of 50rd boxes too of each. No.22lr except for shotshell. They did have some .22 short CCI.

stevep48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    I went by Greenwood Gander at noon today. They still had a couple of 9mm, .40SW, and .45ACP blazer bulk boxes in stock for $99. Also had quite a bit of 50rd boxes too of each. No.22lr except for shotshell. They did have some .22 short CCI.

My wife is there right now getting a bulk pack of 45, said there is several boxes left of 45...so busy I did not ask about any other cal.
    1 bulk pack box per customer

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Why would anyone want to stock up on ammo and miss out on all the fun of standing in line for 2 hours in the cold waiting for the doors to open only to get trampled getting your 2 box limit?

terrythegamer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Winchester,IN
    I always go into walmart when they get there trucks they usually don't get enough in to hit there three box limit but last night i did manage to get 500 rnds of 22 lr and 50 rnds of 9 mm

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Why would anyone want to stock up on ammo and miss out on all the fun of standing in line for 2 hours in the cold waiting for the doors to open only to get trampled getting your 2 box limit?

Gander has a 10 box limit.

Luckily I'm stocked up for the most part, I stopped by because I had a job interview down the street and decided to pick up some Winchester PDX1 9mm hollow points, got the only 2 boxes on the shelf. I wasn't fighting for the rest of the stuff like some others.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy

Greenwood Gander had a limit sign. You could get one bulk box of anything that's over 200 rounds plus nine smaller boxes. So there was a 10 box limit total. I missed out on the morning mayhem and I'm sure those people were wanting the .22lr. When I was there at noon there was alot of people around but not many people cared so much about the ammo.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Top Bottom