• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Pump Shotguns, ARs and AKs have pretty much dried up at the wholesale level. The local shop can put some stuff on back order but it is a crap shoot as to when those orders will be filled. Yes product does become available and yes the store is receiving inventory. But it is almost like Christmas when the delivery truck comes because they just never know exactly will be in the box. To top that off very few used guns are being traded in right now. The Rona empties out the warehouses but supply was OK, the riots polished off the wholesale inventory, now we start an election year. There are no promotions right now to move firearms. Expect new defensive shotguns, AR and AK pattern rifles to sell at or near MSRP.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Pump Shotguns, ARs and AKs have pretty much dried up at the wholesale level. The local shop can put some stuff on back order but it is a crap shoot as to when those orders will be filled. Yes product does become available and yes the store is receiving inventory. But it is almost like Christmas when the delivery truck comes because they just never know exactly will be in the box. To top that off very few used guns are being traded in right now. The Rona empties out the warehouses but supply was OK, the riots polished off the wholesale inventory, now we start an election year. There are no promotions right now to move firearms. Expect new defensive shotguns, AR and AK pattern rifles to sell at or near MSRP.

That covers it. Only hope to score something decent is when gramps dumps something of quality to pay for a grandkids legal and or vehicle problem

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Still haven't figured these out.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/862741825

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/862741825

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Hmm....what to make of the shorty shotties going for that much....

Logically thinking....the people buying them must fall into one of 2 categories

1) They don't understand firearms and think this will be easy to point and destroy anything they want.
    2) They're buying it for some up close and dirty action, with it being shorter it's easy to hide if they want to carry it in their car or on the street.

I was tempted to buy one of these when they came out and then I thought...why.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hmm....what to make of the shorty shotties going for that much....

Logically thinking....the people buying them must fall into one of 2 categories

1) They don't understand firearms and think this will be easy to point and destroy anything they want.
    2) They're buying it for some up close and dirty action, with it being shorter it's easy to hide if they want to carry it in their car or on the street.

I was tempted to buy one of these when they came out and then I thought...why.

I bought the shockwave for ****s and giggles. The thing is a blast to shoot and brings a smile to my face everytime. I went with the 20gauge and it's really not bad to handle. Definitely can serve the HD purpose if needed

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The thing is a blast to shoot and brings a smile to my face everytime. I went with the 20gauge and it's really not bad to handle. Definitely can serve the HD purpose if needed

Agreed. I have the 20ga also. Have put a few hundred rds through it. no problem pointing and aiming it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm just saying...would you buy one for around $700 to toy around with? That's what the one sold for they were linking. For $200 or some sure.

My buddy thought he got screwed at 325 before things really took off. I think at the time they could be had for around 275.

Top Bottom