• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I am selling this wood burner for my brother in law. It is a home built wood burner made from two 30 gallon drums. This was installed in his garage/outbuilding when he bought his house this summer. It uses one drum as the burn box and the other drum as the heat exchanger. The 110v blower works and distributes the heat very well. The unit stands 77 inches tall, 42 inches deep, and 47 inches wide including the blower. This could be used in a shop, garage, or home. It would be very easy to tie this into existing duct work. It comes with approx. 15' of heavy gauge steel flue. As far as I know, the previous owner used this to heat the entire garage (which is more like a small barn), and it is fully functioning.

Located in Northern Indiana (Argos/Plymouth)

Asking Price: $500

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    It is 77 inches (6 ft 5 in) tall, 42 inches deep, and 47 inches wide including the fan. The flue sticks out the back of the burner 28 inches before the 90 degree elbow. I would estimate the weight around 250-300 lbs. It took 3 guys to move it from its original spot in the garage.

Top Bottom