• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Mar 14, 2009
    It's on my calendar. What will the class size be like? I've got a couple of friends who are newbie gunowners who bought shotguns.

Aside from the instructor and length of class, how different will this class be from Tom Given's class--same info condensed, fewer reps?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There will be no contradictions to Tom Givens. I am not him, and do not have his experiences or depth of knowledge. Think of this as Intro to Shotgun. I am going to attempt to get folks to see the light regarding ammo, and usage and the potential of the shotgun.

aturk

Marksman
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Coach -

I'm looking at a potential relocation (out of state) in the next few weeks, so in the case I won't be able to make this class - would there be any chance to run it privately over the next few weeks?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach -

I'm looking at a potential relocation (out of state) in the next few weeks, so in the case I won't be able to make this class - would there be any chance to run it privately over the next few weeks?
    Yes

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have been asked many questions via email and in person. Still plenty of room for this one. Take a chance and be pleasantly surprised.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I hope this does well Coach. There are certainly a lot of people who could greatly benefit from a class like this. That is not meant to be an insult to anyone, it is just that like in most things, you don't know what you don't know.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Coach,

What time of day is the Home Defense/ Business Defense Shotgun training on May 24th? I didn't see it on the Parabellum website.

Thank you sir.

- Darrell H.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    If you follow the link that Coach gave at the beginning of this thread and then click on the "Reg/Pay" link, you'll see the following:

Thank you bb37! I was reluctant to click the "Reg/Pay" without knowing the details. I appreciate it and look forward to the class.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I fixed the page to show the time as 5-9 pm as well.
    6 slots remain.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Excellent class and instruction (as usual) Coach! This was a great opportunity, I am fortunate to have been able to participate. I hadn't run my Mossberg 500 in a while and I was pleased to see that my aftermarket Magpul stock really improved my pull length from what the OEM stock offered.

The pattern differences exhibited by the different rounds was an eye-opener for sure. I knew barrels could significantly alter your pattern, but had no idea that different 00 buck rounds out of the same gun could vary that much.

Thank you and enjoy your summer!

- Darrell

DVS9MM

Plinker
    Jul 23, 2015
    Zionsville
    Agreed. Another excellent class from Coach. Really made me think about re-loading my shotgun in a tense situation, as well as how important good ammo is to the final result of my shots.

Top Bottom