• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Most people have no idea how to properly put a security plan in place to protect their family and their valuables. They may aimlessly throw things at the problem, like locks, security lights and even feel that a gun is going to save the day.

What if I were to tell you there was a way to almost guarantee you control and the upper hand in any home invasion scenario? In this series we aim to do exactly that, give you the control over an assailant in response to a home invasion scenario. By applying the very same principles used to protect the world's highest value targets you will have any assailant scratching their head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApLpsWiGpOA

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I'll be honest, I stopped watching about 3 minutes in. It sounded like a sales pitch for a product or scheme that you weren't going to reveal until the end, and I couldn't stand watching any more of it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I'll be honest, I stopped watching about 3 minutes in. It sounded like a sales pitch for a product or scheme that you weren't going to reveal until the end, and I couldn't stand watching any more of it.

You should have given it 10 more seconds. I apologize, but this being the begging of a series I felt I had to lay out the basics for the entire thing (which isn't finished). I guess I was trying to think ahead to the series finished in it's entirety.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A

That did not happen in part 1, I guess we will see where it goes in the future segments.
    I thought it was a very good video. Looking forward to part 2.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka

I can see what you're saying. The thing is, it seems as if in the beginning, he's laying the groundwork for the rest of the video/series.

I was able to watch it all and thought it was well thought out and put together. :)

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I can see what you're saying. The thing is, it seems as if in the beginning, he's laying the groundwork for the rest of the video/series.

I was able to watch it all and thought it was well thought out and put together. :)
    It just sounded like he was telling us all of this wonderful stuff that his product will do, but wasn't going to tell us what the product was until we sat through the spiel. That is just my opinion though.

I will need to try to watch it again when I have the time.

Top Bottom