• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Ok, now I feel weird for not having a bunch of rifle mags loaded.

I wish I had that kind of available space. Most cool project.
    I have mine in 50 Cal ammo containers. 24 to the container. 5 containers. All loaded. And I still look at PMag deals. Spouse knows and has no issues. I love her...:):

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    That’s a good idea. You could also spray the whole thing with FlexSeal to put a protective coating over the bolt threads and make it look all black and ‘tactical.’

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That’s a good idea. You could also spray the whole thing with FlexSeal to put a protective coating over the bolt threads and make it look all black and ‘tactical.’ 

I considered using clear tubing over the bolt threads but it just seemed unnecessary. They don't damage the mags even a little bit, plus my mags get beat up on the range and at work way more than they will in that rack.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I finally got around to taking a picture of my pistol mag holder/organizer. Not as high-tech as @VUPDblue, but it gets the job done. "Cheap and easy" I always say!!!

I keep most of my loaded AR15 mags with the guns, and have a few strategically stashed around here and there.

I have this hanging on the back of the door in my reloading room, and it makes it easy to find the ones I need in a hurry. Each pouch can hold a lot of mags actually. I think I have 12 of the STI full-sized 2011 mags in that one pouch, and there is still more room if needed.

90vz1RQ.jpg

p0SOJuQ.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I finally got around to taking a picture of my pistol mag holder/organizer. Not as high-tech as @VUPDblue, but it gets the job done. "Cheap and easy" I always say!!!

I keep most of my loaded AR15 mags with the guns, and have a few strategically stashed around here and there.

I have this hanging on the back of the door in my reloading room, and it makes it easy to find the ones I need in a hurry. Each pouch can hold a lot of mags actually. I think I have 12 of the STI full-sized 2011 mags in that one pouch, and there is still more room if needed.

90vz1RQ.jpg

p0SOJuQ.jpg

What is that thing called, and where did you get it?

Enquiring minds want to know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

90vz1RQ.jpg

p0SOJuQ.jpg

Knowing what this is my spouse would soon have it filled with shoes. :):

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    What is that thing called, and where did you get it?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Here is a link to a two-pack of them on Amazon:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0DLK0S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Knowing what this is my spouse would soon have it filled with shoes. :):

Yep, mine as well. I collect guns, and she collects clothes/shoes. Fair deal in my mind!

Get the two-pack from above, and then fill one with your own stuff so there is no room for shoes, and then give her the other one. Problem solved!

Top Bottom