• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    My wife and I have moved and after combining all of our stuff we now have too many things to fit in the new house.

I am selling my Home Reserve sectional couch and love seat. Each section/piece is separate. This means you can make the L couch smaller on one side and longer on the other, or vice versa. You can also take the love seat and make a longer couch out of it.

The fabric is their Pet Care line, which is very nice for anyone with cats or dogs. Pet hair and spills wipe off with a damp cloth.

Each section also has built in storage under the cushion. With the modularity and available storage, this would be perfect for taking into a basement or an upstairs loft where lack of storage and tight corners are a problem.

Most of the cushions are brand new as I was single when I ordered the couches and really only sat in one or two spots to watch the television. I purchased all of these pieces new for $1900.

Pieces included :
    1 inside corner
    5 armless sections
    2 sections with left arms
    2 sections with right arms

Overall, the couches are in pretty good condition. The only issues I can seem to find are a couple pulled threads on two of the arms from my cat thinking it was a scratching post.

$500

Item is located on the West side of Indy, near Speedway. Please PM with any questions and/or to set up a time to check it out with the intention to buy. I only accept cash, but will entertain trades for things 2A related. I ask that you not waste my time.

00H0H_5UXWaJ598Vm_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_a9TA05KsQhn_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_cLDW7LD2bnh_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_ks82QWxk4FJ_1200x900.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom