• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    if you have an alarm installed have them install an external siren as well as internal! I paid extra but I have a very loud external siren that can be heard from blocks away!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If you don't want to subscribe to a monthly alarm... at the very least go to ebay and order ADT stickers and then go to Menards/Lowes and get some window/door alarms.

You can get a 4 pack for like $8. They may not signal the police or even a neighbor, but they might trick and scare away someone breaking in. Obviously ADT would be better... but for $40 its better than nothing.

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Not 1 single person here mentioned the #1 home security alarm system. This alarm system has been used since the biggining of man kind.

iStock_000000368985XSmall.jpg

German_Shepherds_in_ravine.jpg

wg-german-shepherd-dog-8.jpg

German-shepherd-1040nm-093009.jpg

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    dogs have a great sense of hearing. can be trained to do just about anything.
    I've seen videos of dogs trained to "secure the house". they check the windows to make sure there is no one outside. if they do, they bark.

Dogs are not pets. they are family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice looking dogs.

My grand daughter is allergic to pet dander. She just blows up when exposed so we have no pets.

Dogs are near as much responsibility as kids. They require attention/love/discipline/expense and labor. If you are up to the task, get a dog. If not....get ADT.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    We have Comcast. Reason being because it was paired with cable and net. Our local cable company didn't have that until recently so I had to do the home phone..wth is that you ask..? It's the same phone you see on Andy Griffith.. yes that one. Anyway. I can lock my house watch the three cameras and check on open doors and windows from my phone. Me likey!! Plus it saves me money on my homeowners insurance.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Not 1 single person here mentioned the #1 home security alarm system. This alarm system has been used since the biggining of man kind.

iStock_000000368985XSmall.jpg

German_Shepherds_in_ravine.jpg

wg-german-shepherd-dog-8.jpg

German-shepherd-1040nm-093009.jpg

Yep our shepherd suffers from fear aggression, she goes off at the drop of a pin. Very vocal with strangers and also very protective too. Wouldn't Be without a shepherd in our house!!!!!

Top Bottom