• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I just rented Homefront for the PS3. Man the beginning scenes are brutal. I hope this game turns out to be better then Socom 4. Any opinions anyone?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I borrowed it from my brother, played about 3 missions and decided the pacing/gameplay were too terrible for me to suffer through anymore. Story had potential, but the pacing just sucked.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    All the guys I work with said it was horrible. I havent actually played it myself. After hearing what they had to say I figured I would save my money.

ZWolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    I rented it and played through the campaign. I found the game to be too short, just when you get into the story the game ends. I also found it to be too similar to Call of Duty in gameplay, the guns weren't too bad though. For the most part it seemed like a "wash, rinse, repeat" of similar games, but with a more gripping storyline.

All in all, it's a decent game to rent for a weekend. Sorry if that's too much of a review.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I rented it and played through the campaign. I found the game to be too short, just when you get into the story the game ends. I also found it to be too similar to Call of Duty in gameplay, the guns weren't too bad though. For the most part it seemed like a "wash, rinse, repeat" of similar games, but with a more gripping storyline.

All in all, it's a decent game to rent for a weekend. Sorry if that's too much of a review.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This.

I rented it for six days and beat it in two. :cool:

I like first person shooters but everytime I get one I never get anything else done when I start one. :hooked:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    After a few hours of play I will say that it is "ok" at best. The biggest let down this year for games was Socom 4 which was horrible compared to COD and MoH.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    I have the game.... played it and beat it..... Story in my opinion should have been much longer than what it was.... Had a nice story line but waaaay to short....I don't believe it is worth the cost. Better off to rent play the campaign and then return back to the store...

Cheers

IndyPrepper

Top Bottom