Homeland Security Chief Uses Glock as Laser Pointer, Panics Foreigners.......Yea

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I read that story this morning and was astonished at first. I wondered why he didn't just excuse himself, retreat to a safe area, remove the laser from his pistol, and reholster his weapon? Then I realized that I was probably being too harsh in my judgement. After all, this an officer of the State of New York, so there must be a good reason for this faux pas.

Then it hit me -- he probably had a Crimson Trace laser on his pistol, and didn't have a way to remove it. Therefore, he improvised, adapted and overcame the obstacle. Bravo!

And these are the geniuses who look down their smug noses at us hicks and presume to tell us how we should live. Riiiiiiight ...:n00b:

[lots of purple implied]

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I read that story this morning and was astonished at first. I wondered why he didn't just excuse himself, retreat to a safe area, remove the laser from his pistol, and reholster his weapon? Then I realized that I was probably being too harsh in my judgement. After all, this an officer of the State of New York, so there must be a good reason for this faux pas.

Then it hit me -- he probably had a Crimson Trace laser on his pistol, and didn't have a way to remove it. Therefore, he improvised, adapted and overcame the obstacle. Bravo!

And these are the geniuses who look down their smug noses at us hicks and presume to tell us how we should live. Riiiiiiight ...:n00b:

[lots of purple implied]
    My thoughts exactly.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Apparently, this sort of behavior is considered perfectly normal for the director of Homeland Security.

It's only everyone else in America that would be charged with felony criminal recklessness for doing the same thing.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    It was a 9, not a 40?

glock1.jpg

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Is this the same Jerry Hauer who used to be here in Indiana? I don't remember what he was, something in State politics. Appointed not elected.

Top Bottom