Homeowner is Arrested for Open Carrying an Empty Shotgun on His Own Property Aft

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is there any proof to the allegation that the cop tried to delete video?

What I heard in the YouTube video (which seems to be selective in what is shown) was, "Ma'am I'll take that for evidence".

Either way, I don't like cops confiscating e-devices like that.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    NUTS... The video is disturbing, but once the video stops and they show more youtube videos... check out the "crazy pizza stealing cat video":):

I thought that was the better video***,,

Ohh and hear is a cute cat video as well.

Anthony Cumia from the O&A show...

[video=youtube;zdHGOvMMXyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHGOvMMXyU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUZfBMqj1pN_jbtgn46qkIIA[/video]

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Surely people realize deleting data on a phone does nothing if you want to recover the data.

A little of topic but I have a question (which will reveal my technical knowledge IQ :n00b:), if you continue to delete data but it doesn't really go away, wouldn't that still eat up your available memory? Would that mean eventually, even though you have deleted the data, you still wouldn't have any available space for new data? :dunno:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I don't know how it works for phones or sd cards. But data on hard drives is magnetically stored. If you delete something it is still there, you won't loose space, your new data will go right over the top of it. You can do this over and over again. This is why they have those super wipers that will "delete" your deleted data by passing over it like 35 times.

Which is why people like to remove the rare earth magnets and then use the hard drive for target practice.

The magnets are crazy strong. Like crowbar vs refrigerator strong. Lol

I don't know how it all exactly works. Just enough to get by in the world :D. I'm sure a techy will be around shortly like scutter or net security.

J&Jindustrial

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Why does this surprise anybody some cops abuse there authority and always will its human nature I suppose. I think 2 things should happen with law enforcement.
    1. Pay them more
    2. Screen them better and fire idiots like this

Top Bottom