• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    doesnt sound like he had the proper ammo in whatever weapon he was using..... check your weapons friends... make the shot count...

Agree Doc, but lots of unknown variables. Guessing it was a damn near contact range range shot, by an untrained shooter (no follow up shots) so maybe a non torso hit. But he got the desired result, did not get stuck, and as mentioned good to see positive report of homeowner defending himself in the press.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I wonder if the perp ever got in touch with the sister.... seemed like it was really important.

images

+1 on answering the door armed, I always do.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My guess is this guy was fond of his sister and big surprise this happened on the East side!

+1 for shooting a bad guy. -1 for not making it count. Sis is still in danger from this dbag.

jwh7399

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Granger
    Most important is that the homeowner wasn't harmed and the dirtbag will think twice. It is a shame that the coroner didn't get to visit.

troy2198

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Valparaiso
    Sounds like the guy that shot may have not even hit his target. If he opens the door for someone they dont know like im sure most people do, the door would have still been between them and im sure got in the way of the proper shot. So maybe thats why hes not turning up dead or at a hospital. Just a guess.

Top Bottom