• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I remember a lawsuit years ago in another state where a blocked road was deemed to be the use of deadly force to stop a car chase, since they didn't provide an "out" for the bad guy.
    Figures. The “out” for the bad guy would’ve been not to be a damn criminal getting into car chases and endangering the lives of others in the first place.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    46796970_588066881630231_4765637282906505216_o.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I think a catapult would be more effective at clearing the wall and fences.

Trebuchet? I’ve heard those were good at launching dead and rotting livestock and plague victims into besieged cities and fortresses in the Middle Ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well we have our first Honduran "Anchor Baby". :xmad:
    This chick jumps the wall, gets arrested then spits out a kid. This was her goal all along and she scored. I say throw them back over the wall. The original purpose for that law/rule was not intended to be abused by people like this. We need to wipe all these stupid laws/rules off the books.

SPvOMHr.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/honduran...wall-to-give-birth-in-us-after-2000-mile-trip

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This chick jumps the wall, gets arrested then spits out a kid. This was her goal all along and she scored. I say throw them back over the wall. The original purpose for that law/rule was not intended to be abused by people like this. We need to wipe all these stupid laws/rules off the books.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/honduran...wall-to-give-birth-in-us-after-2000-mile-trip

Agreed. Illegal mom, then illegal baby.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

SPvOMHr.jpg

Stuff like this incentivizes and encourages illegal entry. Agreed that it’s taking advantage of something the law was never intended for.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That is why they come here. And many work for cash.

And the ones that actually make great money send it back south of the border. Bank of America in SoCal had a program set up for them. A don't ask, don't tell bank account of sorts with direct transfer to your family back home. It just blew me away how blatant they were with all the "illegal" activity going on there. :xmad:

Top Bottom