• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbo-indy

Expert
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Received a substantial gift certificate to Beech Grove Firearms from my employer for Christmas (he's a wonderful boss). Used it to buy a new gun. The next day, I received a call from BGF saying that they had made an error and owed me additional credit. I seems that somehow the gift certificate was mistakenly filled out for $50 less than was purchased. As a gift, I would have had no idea what the amount should have been and it is doubtful the giver would have known the amount of credit I received. Due to their good work, BGF compaires the gift credit against the price paid and caught the error.
    How many stores would have just remained silent until the customer caught the error, which most likely would never have happened. This is why I will continue to patronize BGF.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    They are a great shop with a great range. I was there yesterday for 3 hours. Placed was packed. The staff gfreated everyone and did there best to make every customer happy. :yesway:

JayD481

Plinker
    Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    Wow, that's good to hear....I 'm taking an old gun in Friday to see what I can get out of it towards a new glock. Little nervous about it though as I know they will want to pay next to nothing so they can make more money on it. I understand though but want a new glock badly LOL. Hope they are fair to me.

Top Bottom