• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    Stopped in at Honey Creek Tackle down in Bargersville today. I like to check out what kind of deals they have, and usually leave with a box of ammo, and some other stuff. Well, those days have officially ended. They had a shelf with a few boxes of Remington .223 FMJ. Nothing special, just stuff I'd use to target practice. They wanted $20 a freaking box for it. Incredible. Their place, their prices, but they just lost a pretty loyal customer. I won't be spending any more money in a place that price gouges their customers. I asked them if they were "Cheaper Than Dirt", and I got "That's what their worth". What a load of crap.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    As soon as more people take your lead, I will be able to get a box of Federal bulk for $7 again :D

Such is life

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    I'm fine with paying $8 - $12. But $20? That's just ridiculous. Hell The Outdoorsman atleast has the match and federal premium down the street for $15.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I stopped today, ( a brick of .22's $100 no wonder they had some sitting there ) I think they are trying to give Don's a run for their money!! Prices sky-high. I'll wait till all the madness stops,then I'll take my business elsewhere.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom