• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    For sale is a lightly used, about 6 months, Air Purifier. It normally retails for ~180, and I'm looking for $80

I live about two miles north of Bradis, but I can meet in the surrounding Indy area.

Here is the exact item from Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-Tr...&qid=1485100093&sr=8-3&keywords=honeywell+air

Here is the description from manufacturer (also, from Amazon)
    Honeywell Air Purifiers Help Capture Airborne Allergens
    Honeywell air purifiers are often recommended by physicians as part of an overall allergy treatment program. Our highly effective air purifiers capture 99.97% of the microscopic particles (0.3 microns and larger) that pass through their filters. Honeywell True HEPA air purifiers are efficient at capturing airborne particles like dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, cooking smoke, fireplace smoke, pet dander and mold spores. Some models have even been tested to capture certain germs from the air passing through the filters.

These products use a mechanical filtration process - meaning that a fan pulls the particle-filled air into the unit and forces that air through a HEPA filter, effectively cleaning and circulating the air in a room up to 5 times an hour. And, Honeywell True HEPA air purifiers do not release ozone back into the air from the filtration process, making them the preferred air purifier for patients with breathing disorders.

31606078844_3b63dee7d1_c.jpg

32449583315_3d7263f9b1_c.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom