• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Saw some thing today left me going ok. Stopped in at Big R to get some chickens then what do I see some guy with his mag pouch on one end of his belt a bright gold conceal. Carry badge a holster that looked to be not real secure and his ltch in what looked to be a luggage tag hooked on his belt. I wanted ask him what on earth he was doing. But on second thought I thought it rude. But really I guess in today's day and age when people shop at Walmsrt in their pj's nothing should surprise. Just made me wonder about his method of open carry:dunno::dunno:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    If I had to guess, they're probably looking for attention. I am willing to bed had you walked up and asked they'd not have found it rude, but would have been happy they got your attention.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    kahr pm9 in the pocket holster of my colts pj.s while im getting my tuna and sprite at walmat....have to tie the waitband tho...gun plus wallet plus droid=pants on da ground unless u tie em up........dont judge me, i like comfort...of body and mind

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    kahr pm9 in the pocket holster of my colts pj.s while im getting my tuna and sprite at walmat....have to tie the waitband tho...gun plus wallet plus droid=pants on da ground unless u tie em up........dont judge me, i like comfort...of body and mind

Try a bellyband so that the gun doesn't pull your pants down. Looks even cooler if you wear it over your clothing.

OP who are we to judge?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Will the INGO'er from Big R please identify yourself so we can [STRIKE]heckle you[/STRIKE] ask you some questions? Please, inquiring minds want to know. :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Will the INGO'er from Big R please identify yourself so we can [STRIKE]heckle you[/STRIKE] ask you some questions? Please, inquiring minds want to know. :D

OK, OK . I admit it. It was me. I am shocked that the OP could not identify me. After all I my name was clearly marked on my multi-cam Velcro patch. Also my name was clearly displayed on my Larry. Pink is awesome and I am going to show off my "permit"! Don't make fun of my nylon holster, they are very comfortable. I just can't find a comfy way to conceal. My favorite holster is my thigh rig with extra mag pockets.

By the way what is a Big R?

Top Bottom