• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I have been using the L-N-L for over a year now and am very happy with it. I had to tweak the timing also, it may have been my fault due to set up issues and not paying attention. I made a case feeder for it that works very well and now I can crank out a couple hundred rounds of 9mm within 45 minutes to an hour. I would buy one again.

I am going to buy another one again. Even though they are relatively easy to do a caliber switch I intend to have one each dedicated for 5.56 and 7.62

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    My only beef with this press is that the shell holder screw keeps loosening up on me. It's more of an inconvenience more than anything. Other than that, I love it!

Pull the handle until the shell plate lines up with the primer drop tube and a case slot, get a dowl rod that will fit into the primer drop. Now pull handle until the shell plate is locked against the dowel rod. Use the wrench to give the bolt that holds the shell plate an extra tug. Doesn't take much extra to stop it from loosening.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom