• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why are they so hard to find? Midway USA had them in for about 2 days last week and now they are on backorder again. Anyone know of a source to get one? If you've got one is it worth it? Thanks,

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Totally worth it. Practically doubled my round output per hour.

I think I got it from Natchez ss because midway had just jacked up their price and Natchez hadn't.

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Wow!! Thanks, I had checked Cabelas, but it had shown out of stock, checked again and I now have one on the way! Can't wait! Natchez is a very good company, but still show out of stock. Thanks for the help, any install advice?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Wow!! Thanks, I had checked Cabelas, but it had shown out of stock, checked again and I now have one on the way! Can't wait! Natchez is a very good company, but still show out of stock. Thanks for the help, any install advice?

Mine worked pretty good out of the box. However I did end up making some modifications to the cartridge plate. I also made and added a spring loaded wiper to flip rounds that were facing the wrong direction.

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good question, always looking ahead, I'm sure after I've got the casefeeder set up and working I'm going to be looking at the bullet feeder.

Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I bought the case feeder about 2-3mos ago. When I set mine up, I noticed the shell hole of the bowl/hopper was not lining up with the funnel and brass would drop down the motor housing!!! A quick call to hornady off to them the bowl went. They said about 10 issues were reported and that it was a bad batch.

When they shipped a new bowl to me, it came with a new motor and housing along with the bowl!!! Now I have a replacement motor and housing if I ever wear the other one out. That's CS!

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've had my casefeeder up and running for a while now. It's great!! I really didn't think it would be such an improvement. I really am impressed with its operation. Thanks to all for the help.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    so on another note any one use the bullet feeder also? ie full ammo plant set up?

I have a LNL-AP with case feed and a RCBS bullet feed. I only load 5.56 on mine and Hornady still does not have a rifle bullet feed. I got tired of waiting. Mine works pretty dang well. You can really crank out some ammo with it. You just have to really watch to make sure you don't run dry on primers.

Top Bottom