• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I wasn't able to finish watching it, but yes was quite surprised when I heard about it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I never thought I'd see the day when I thought 40+ year old women were hot. I didn't think Sandra Bullock was hot at all in Speed but she just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I didn't think Jennifer Aniston was hot in Friends but she was smokin in this movie. She definitely looks better with dark hair. She sorta had a Sara Palin look to her.

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    Seriously? It's one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile.

And yes, Jennifer isn't getting any uglier with age.:wow:

Most apparently your sense of humor and mine run in entirely different directions, I found it idiotic, vulgar, and well a whole lot of other things that fall much short of funny... I'm sure my sister in law loved it but she only has half a brain...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Most apparently your sense of humor and mine run in entirely different directions, I found it idiotic, vulgar, and well a whole lot of other things that fall much short of funny... I'm sure my sister in law loved it but she only has half a brain...

I agree there is definitely a line between comedy and vulgarity. To me, this movie was really close to that line. I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but I don't like vulgarity for the sole purpose of selling something. I think Eddie Murphy is hilarious in almost every movie he's ever been in. He can be very vulgar but he's just as funny when he's not. What's Andrew Dice Clay without vulgarity? I'll guarantee none of us would have ever heard of him if it weren't for his foul mouth. I don't find him funny at all.

There were definitely portions of Horrible Bosses that were over the top though. But I still enjoyed the movie overall.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

OK, so I'm stupid for thinking it was funny, gotcha.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I liked it too, there's quite a few big names in too. Didn't realize that until it seemed like every other scene someone knew was in it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Certainly over the top in some regards, but I would have ROFL if not for the armrests during several scenes. Namely the "if you hadn't shoved his entire bathroom up your ass" car chase scene.

She is aging and looked a bit rough in some of the close-ups. My wife is a dentist so I got to make several jokes after the movie.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watched it last night. Way too much time wasted on other people in that movie. Not enough time for Jennifer. She was great.

Top Bottom