Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Rack!

Don't count out Nicole Jones

thumbnail_2_752c3dc9_v4.jpg

No Rack?
    Crystal Marie, not as well known, but she's definitely in this conversation:

308114_277906512223589_195082067172701_1309446_1316210_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    looks like silicon racks!!!!!

i wonder if they get caught on there strings? :dunno:

Pretty sure Crystal has implants, she's talked about them. Don't think Becca does. Used to talk to her some on the old "Camospace" website. She's an honest-to-gosh hog and gator thrasher from Florida that grew up in the swamps. She's married now and got a couple young-uns. She and her husband run a gator guide business and she does a little modeling. Nice family. Good folks.

Crystal's married with a couple young-un's too. Boy plays football. Used to talk to her on facebook, but I don't have a facebook page any more so I haven't talked to her much. She's also a Florida gal with a lot of bow fishing and salt water fishing in her resume'. She's more of a model than anything else, but very approachable, very nice person - knows her gators too.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    How about Cindy Garrison, she used to have a show on ESPN2, before they got all wimpy and removed their hunting shows.

ESPN2 dropped ALL hunting and fishing. All at once. Never watch it any more.

As for Cinty Garrison - if you can find out what happened to her I'd love to know. I used to post on her facebook page and ask, along with a lot of other people, but nothing. I quit searching the web to try to find anything. Have no clue - she just fell completely off the grid.

Mister K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2014
    Central IN
    That's cool, I'm 2 years older than her so she was never a cougar to me. She had an episode where she was riding an elephant in a bikini and I was like, DAMN! Anyway what a badass woman, some of those episodes she's shooting something like a 500 holland and holland express double, too cool!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    That's cool, I'm 2 years older than her so she was never a cougar to me. She had an episode where she was riding an elephant in a bikini and I was like, DAMN! Anyway what a badass woman, some of those episodes she's shooting something like a 500 holland and holland express double, too cool!

Saw them both. What got my attention on the elephant was she stopped in the middle of the stream, took her clothes off to reveal the bikini underneath and got wet. Sigh. Yeah, I'm not that much older than her either. She's in WAY better shape than I am.

Top Bottom