• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    On a serious note I notice that their hair is pushed back after they pull the trigger like if someone blew on them. Is this from the pressure of the bullet coming out of the barrel? (Ie. the gasses being blow back to the user). I have never shot a .50 before & thus my question. Is there a "heat wave" that the shooter also feels?

When I shoot my 50 BMG, the muzzle-brake will blow the gas pressure back & you'll feel the hit in your face & you'll feel like you have a running nose:D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I don't belive you. I must be proven wrong. The only way I will believe this is to actually shoot the 50 BMG....hint hint hint:D

I had a STATE ARMS with a bullpup stock, & the muzzle brake was very good at reducing the recoil, but the blast came back, sold the 50 BMG Now I have McBROS 50 BMG

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I shoot my 50 BMG, the muzzle-brake will blow the gas pressure back & you'll feel the hit in your face & you'll feel like you have a running nose:D

They had a show on GunTalk with Tom Gresham a year or two ago about shooting this. They are reporting a lot of detached retinas. Just FYI.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I would rather see the .50 cal BMG over the girls, not that they are bad looking, but when i'm shooting i don't want any distractions.
    I will qualify this statement by saying i am very lucky to have the woman in my life that i have. I try not to objectify any woman because i have daughters, and would not be happy if someone looked at my daughters like everyone is looking at these girls. I also have a lot of respect for the women in my life, and i extend that courtesy to others that i don't know. Sorry i guess it was the way i was raised, or more likely my thought process has changed a lot since my girls were born.

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I will qualify this statement by saying i am very lucky to have the woman in my life that i have. I try not to objectify any woman because i have daughters, and would not be happy if someone looked at my daughters like everyone is looking at these girls. I also have a lot of respect for the women in my life, and i extend that courtesy to others that i don't know. Sorry i guess it was the way i was raised, or more likely my thought process has changed a lot since my girls were born.

I agree with every thing you said but when women put themselves in this position by agreeing to be filmed in a bikini, they are wanting to be looked at.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Let's not forget that many women such as the above choose to be and actually enjoy being objectified. That's often times the entire reasoning behind the way they present themselves. Fortunately for them there are so many man pigs in the world as to not disappoint.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have a wonderful wife, I have a daughter, I was brought up to respect others, but I will still look if I see a hot woman in a bikini. My wife is aware I do it, and she doesn't have a problem with it. I will look at every hot woman wearing a bikini, every time! I have seen me do it.:yesway::D:D
    Now, I'm going back and having a look at that video again.:patriot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone else notice that they are not wearing any ear protection. If I shot a .50 without hearing protection I would be deaf for 3 days.

In the 2nd video at the 0:51 marker you can see that the girl does indeed have some type of hearing protection in her right ear. It appears to be one of those small ear piece items.

Top Bottom