• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pezboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Hello all,
    I'm a new member here. I recently went back to school and I have to write an "argumentative essay" for English Composition. I think I am going to write about Indiana House Bill 1260 and similar ammunition serial number and database laws. I am trying to find information about the subject, but it seems most of it is factual about the Bill itself or people's opinion on the Bill.
    So, would you help me with providing links to information that is for or against this proposed bill. Anything about HB 1260 or similar laws would help. I do need credible sources, preferrably with authors listed. Thanks in advance for any help.
    BTW, I am against this proposed Bill in case you were wondering.
    Dustin

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hello all,
    I'm a new member here. I recently went back to school and I have to write an "argumentative essay" for English Composition. I think I am going to write about Indiana House Bill 1260 and similar ammunition serial number and database laws. I am trying to find information about the subject, but it seems most of it is factual about the Bill itself or people's opinion on the Bill.
    So, would you help me with providing links to information that is for or against this proposed bill. Anything about HB 1260 or similar laws would help. I do need credible sources, preferrably with authors listed. Thanks in advance for any help.
    BTW, I am against this proposed Bill in case you were wondering.
    Dustin

:welcome: to INGO!

As pointed out, that bill is old and it is dead, however, I'm glad to hear you were against it.

When you finish your paper, if you feel like posting it here, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want to read it..

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom