How 6 White officers subjected 2 Black men to hours of grueling violence, and then tried to cover it up

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow that is terrible. I understand CNN and all but why is skin color always brought up? Would it be less horrific if it were reversed?

They can try to paint it as a race thing but I would bet the “goon squad” would give the same treatment in the trailer park if they hadn’t already.

Talkinghalls

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 11, 2020
    NW Indiana
    Wow that is terrible. I understand CNN and all but why is skin color always brought up? Would it be less horrific if it were reversed?

They can try to paint it as a race thing but I would bet the “goon squad” would give the same treatment in the trailer park if they hadn’t already.
    I disagree, the officers brought up race in their statements. Something along the lines of “taking advantage of a white women,” and “going back over the river…”
    The officers brought race into it, not CNN

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I'm guessing the goon squad probably all grew up in the trailer park.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I disagree, the officers brought up race in their statements. Something along the lines of “taking advantage of a white women,” and “going back over the river…”

Yeah. I would agree the msm often emphasizes race when racism doesn't exist but in this case, I would go out on a limb and say there was racism involved.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have family in Olive Branch, Sardis, Oxford, Ripley and Jackson.
    I'm usually not there more than a hour or so, say getting fuel that you hear all the noun's being used.
    Welcome to Mississippi.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Maybe you should read the article.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I don’t think that was the officers statements??? I believe that was the victims testimony?? I could be wrong.

I guess what I am saying is, if the shoe were on the OTHER foot not only would race not be mentioned it likely wouldn’t make the national news. And no I am not condoning racism or anything of the such and I think these guys should rot (if everything is true) my comments are directed at the media and the baiting they do. Not to mention the selective outrage. It is horrific no matter the color religion sex of the victims.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just throwing gas on the fire as I didn't read the article because I am honestly tired of hearing about it but; "in racism, there is profit".

My opinion that if all of these actions are timelined going back 50 or so years we'd see a steady drop in racism until an historic election that allowed a president to turn everything into racism from his bully pulpit, unchecked. Since then racial tension has been rising almost daily and if left unchecked will eventually pop.

Yes I'm white, no these aren't my thoughts but the thoughts of a black co-worker who I've known for years and have some very honest discussions about race with. Yes, my opinion syncs with his.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don’t think that was the officers statements??? I believe that was the victims testimony?? I could be wrong.

"The defendants admitted that on Jan. 24, without a warrant or any exigent circumstances, they kicked in the door and entered a home in Braxton, Rankin County, Mississippi where two Black men, M.J. and E.P., were residing. The defendants handcuffed and arrested the men without probable cause to believe they had committed any crime, called them racial slurs, and warned them to stay out of Rankin County. Further, the defendants punched and kicked the men, tased them 17 times, forced them to ingest liquids, and assaulted them with a dildo. During the incident, Dedmon fired his gun twice to intimidate the men."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That is some wild Mississippi peckerwood nonsense. They didn't even try to take it to trial either, just plead guilty. The minute they went out there to raid someplace in secret without a warrant, they were outside the bounds of the law. Sounds like there was piles of evidence for what happened next and, once again, they were done in by their own group chat.

Listen guys, once you have a group chat and a name for your little group, you're basically headed to jail already.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    It's a shame they can't put these cowards in front of a firing squad. Wonder how many other people they've ****ed over. They set law enforcement so far back because they aren't capable of being men and have to resort to being thugs to feel big and bad.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I don't think I'd want to be with a woman that was into that. :nailbite: I'm afraid I would be a disappointment. :(

ETA: I mean now. Back in the day though... :oldwise:
    It sounds like even in Mississippi, "Black ppl and White ppl in same house" isn't good enough PC for a search warrant. Apparently they are going to have to start selling fake security cameras at the dollar store.

It's really a shame those cro-magnon cretins had to go make this into a sh.tshow. "The ossifer retrieved a Dildo and a BB gun" had the makings of a Best of 2023 story.

I'm envisioning the one guy taking his cap off, after the first guy negligently capped the round, whacking him with it and saying, "Cleetus, I thought I told you, NO BAD MUG SHOTS!"

This is really beyond the pale. I was going to upvote 45's suggestion of Dildo-Tasers...but these guys would probably enjoy it. No words for this one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom