• gummergif

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2015
    REDACTED
    The Hogwarts of firearms instruction!

qnmLLK7.png

(The preceding image is for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect the poster's opinions on carry method. Please keep all statements either refuting or supporting this meme in the proper pinned thread. Feel free to PM me the link to such messages, but keep in mind I will not read them. I really don't care what carry method anyone chooses.)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

Come on man. Don't be like that. Some day when I decide to shamelessly self promote I am going to write an article about how Glocks will get you killed. Loose grip a Glock will malfunction. Put pressure against the side of the slide a Glock will malfunction. Too many lead bullets a Glock will malfunction. Hand too high and blocking the slide a Glock will malfunction. Upside down with loose grip a Glock might malfunction.

The 1911 fanboys will flock to my classes! They have more money anyway.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    qnmLLK7.png

(The preceding image is for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect the poster's opinions on carry method. Please keep all statements either refuting or supporting this meme in the proper pinned thread. Feel free to PM me the link to such messages, but keep in mind I will not read them. I really don't care what carry method anyone chooses.)
    Damn. I was gonna bust an OC/CC move but you had to go ahead and ruin it with that disclaimer. :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Come on man. Don't be like that. Some day when I decide to shamelessly self promote I am going to write an article about how Glocks will get you killed. Loose grip a Glock will malfunction. Put pressure against the side of the slide a Glock will malfunction. Too many lead bullets a Glock will malfunction. Hand too high and blocking the slide a Glock will malfunction. Upside down with loose grip a Glock might malfunction.

The 1911 fanboys will flock to my classes! They have more money anyway.

HHhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Seems like he REALLY wants people to buy a TSD Glock. I'm sure there is no ulterior motive there though. Ehem.

I havent Googled this guy, but dollars to donuts says he has a beard and 5.11 pants on all the time.

I actually agree that striker fired pistols make a hard to beat fighting handgun. But it isn't because I can shoot it upside down in my underwear in the rain with a squirrel chasing me, or whatever strange scenario this guy can cook up to "prove" his point. But hey, he got what he wanted out of us: clicks.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    And I love how this guy compares a highly customized Glock to (no offense to anyone that owns one) a 1911 that is closer to the bottom than the top from a quality standpoint. He claims his Para has an awesome trigger. I suppose it is to someone who is used to shooting a Glock. :)

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    And I love how this guy compares a highly customized Glock to (no offense to anyone that owns one) a 1911 that is closer to the bottom than the top from a quality standpoint. He claims his Para has an awesome trigger. I suppose it is to someone who is used to shooting a Glock. :)
    How much you want to bet it is an LDA? The glock of 1911esqe guns.

Top Bottom