Where're you boys headed?

Canada, sir. For fries and gravy.
    Poutine, sir.

Ooh, almost made it..

:):

littering and

littering and

littering and

littering, and smoking the reefer. now as punishment Officer Rabbit here are gonna sit here while you smoke the whole bag :thumbsup:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I make my own poutine, but while delicious, it's a poor imitation of the real stuff.

My arteries are clogging just looking at that....

300px-OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg

Poutine (Quebec French pronunciation putsɪn (help·info)) is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown BBQ chicken gravy and sometimes other additional ingredients. [1] The freshness of the curds is important as it makes them soft in the warm fries, without completely melting. It is a quintessential Canadian comfort food, especially but not exclusively among Québécois.
    Poutine is a fast food staple in Canada; it is sold by many fast food chains (such as New York Fries and Harvey's) in the provinces, in small diners and pubs, as well as by roadside "poutine trucks" and "fries stands," commonly known as "casse-croûtes" in Quebec. International chains like McDonald's,[2] A&W,[3] KFC and Burger King[4] also sell mass-produced poutine across Canada, especially in Quebec. Popular Quebec restaurants that serve poutine include Chez Ashton (Quebec City), La Banquise (Montreal), Lafleur Restaurants, La Belle Province, Le Petit Québec and Dic Ann's Hamburgers. Along with fries and pizza, poutine is a very common dish sold and eaten in high school cafeterias in various parts of Canada.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    littering and

littering and

littering and

littering, and smoking the reefer. now as punishment Officer Rabbit here are gonna sit here while you smoke the whole bag :thumbsup:
    I don't want a Large Farva. I want a god damned Litre of Cola!

I don't know what that is!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    One of the negative factors about being a conservative gun owner in a mostly liberal college town is I must control my desire to use any kind of explosive pyrotechnics to celebrate the 4th. Some skeeeered neighborhood nanny would probably inform the local police I was shooting one of my "evil gun things". And I really don't want to have to spend the holiday letting some arrogant T.H.P.D. rookie sniff all of my firearms in an effort to determine if any of them were just discharged. :rolleyesedit:

Got a video camera? Set it up to show you setting off fireworks and not shooting your evil gun things...

Years ago, with her first husband, my now-wife and her daughter I have since adopted were not living in the best of neighborhoods... The drug-addicted prostitute across the street called the cops and accused my wife of beating the child, as she'd supposedly heard screaming.
    Officer Unfriendly and his brother showed up at the door looking very serious and said why they'd been called. Wife :lmfao:. The officers were not amused. She invited them in and first showed them the child, playing happily with her toys on the floor, then showed them the video she had been filming shortly before they arrived.

The child had been singing Dolly Parton's "Eagle When She Flies".

The officers left laughing so hard there were tears in their eyes.

Never underestimate the power of video exoneration. :thumbsup:

Blessings,
    B

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'll be taking the RV to camp in Illinois with my family. Unfortunately, I'll have to disarm when I hit the border and cross into Stallinois.

It is ironic to be celebrating the birth of our country and its freedoms in a place that denies such a fundamental one.:dunno:

But, they've got some great lakes there.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Setting up 60k+ in sound equipment to blast music 10 miles away during fireworks...and getting a front row to them being launched and exploding....other than that, I have no idea

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i'll be at summer camp with a few hundred boy scouts. i'm sure they've all been told no fireworks, but i add to my collection every year. hehe.

and if big craig, an adult, wants to drink some wiskey, i say have at it.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I will be at Dale Hallow Tenn. with appox. 50+ other family members camping, boating and running from park rangers as we set off fireworks in the park.

If we dont catch enough fish then we visit the "trout farm" and cast corn, reel in trout, clean, cook and eat......:patriot:

Top Bottom