How are you preparing for an Obama presidency?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    I am interested in hearing what others plan to do to prepare for an Obama presidency. What are you buying, building, saving, training, burying, etc., etc.?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Nothing cause it ain't gonna happen. Regardless of what the liberal idiots or the media would have you believe, the number of intelligent Americans capable of reasonable thought still outnumber the morons of this country 3 to 1.

Obama does not have the best interests of this country at heart and I think the vast majority of the population knows it.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Today I faxed my info to Aimsurplus so I could order some ammo. I called just to make sure that it went through. I had to call back several times because the line was busy.

I guess others are thinking the same as I am.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'm not specifically planing for an Obama presidency. I'm planning for the economy that will be with us for the next 5 years, no matter which president gets in.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    IF he becomes the next to occupy the Oval Office..............

I haven't done a whole lot. Bought another GLOCK 17, a few more full capacity magazines, and a bit of extra ammo to sock away.

Financially, right at the moment, this pretty much was all I could afford. The economy is not helping my firearm budget, or any other of my budgets..............

So what is in the house right NOW is pretty much it; whatever happens is going to happen. I could be a lot better off, could be a lot worse........

Time will tell.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'm practicing hiding my guns. I'm also practicing paying my 60% federal income taxes and pretending the world revolves around "black" issues.

I should be ready.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Today I faxed my info to Aimsurplus so I could order some ammo. I called just to make sure that it went through. I had to call back several times because the line was busy.

I guess others are thinking the same as I am.

This is on Georgia Arms home page:
    Attention: Due to our increased volume of sales, please allow 2 to 3 business days to process your order!!!

I ordered from them 2 days ago. I'm guessing ammo sales are up..... hey we are helping the economy:D

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Bob at Plainfield shooting supplies commented yesterday, something to the effect of " sold three times more guns this last week than we usually do, dum, dum, dee, da-de-da" :D

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    If McCain wins, I am going to DEMAND that my girlfriend stocks up on birth control pills. If Obama wins, I am going to stock up on rap music on my iPod. Whoever wins, ammo prices will stay high until the wars are over. Because, as we all know from Economics 101, when demand is up (like during a war) prices go up.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Nothing cause it ain't gonna happen. Regardless of what the liberal idiots or the media would have you believe, the number of intelligent Americans capable of reasonable thought still outnumber the morons of this country 3 to 1.

Obama does not have the best interests of this country at heart and I think the vast majority of the population knows it.

:+1: I hope that you are correct but we are not out of the woods yet with ACORN, Early Multiple Voting, Obama's Legal Team, Obama Campaign Complete Disregard for Campaign & Election Laws, MSM Bias, George Soros's Money and our fellow gun owners throwing their vote away for a 3rd Party Candidate that may well insure Obama a Victory

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I was thinking about selling my house (The one I can afford) and buying something way out of my price range. I'm expecting the government to help with all bad decisions for the next 4 years.

I'm thinking about selling my house or trading it for guns ad ammo while I still can :D

Top Bottom