Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Microwave Bacon v. Fried Bacon v. Oven Bacon
    =
    Glock v. XD v. (you get the point)

In the end of the day, they're all going to accomplish the same thing - BACON! The first rule of gunfighting is to have a gun, and the first rule of bacon eating is you need bacon!!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    That's pure communist propaganda. We all know bacon is made by angels and then each slice is blessed by the hand of God Himself....and delivered to all good little boy and girl gun owners by....the bacon stork, yeah...that's it!! :D

P.S. God does NOT own a microwave. Heavenly bacon is made directly over the fires from Hell...to punish Satan with the Heavenly aroma. Angels stand around the hickory fire and fan that magnificent smell down into the pit of darkness. Satan can smell...but he can't touch. No bacon for the evil...

Last edited:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    No chance...all those broken, golden, crispy pieces are kept by God. He has a big bowl...right beside His golden throne in Heaven. ;) Bacon... God's snack food...

And he doesn't let the souls in Heaven have any, which is why it's actually Hell.
    :evilangel:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Microwave Bacon v. Fried Bacon v. Oven Bacon
    =
    Glock v. XD v. (you get the point)

In the end of the day, they're all going to accomplish the same thing - BACON! The first rule of gunfighting is to have a gun, and the first rule of bacon eating is you need bacon!!

This is full-on sig. line material!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That's pure communist propaganda. We all know bacon is made by angels and then each slice is blessed by the hand of God Himself....and delivered to all good little boy and girl gun owners by....the bacon stork, yeah...that's it!! :D

P.S. God does NOT own a microwave. Heavenly bacon is made directly over the fires from Hell...to punish Satan with the Heavenly aroma. Angels stand around the hickory fire and fan that magnificent smell down into the pit of darkness. Satan can smell...but he can't touch. No bacon for the evil...

No chance...all those broken, golden, crispy pieces are kept by God. He has a big bowl...right beside His golden throne in Heaven. ;) Bacon... God's snack food...

Sheesh, public... you sat and thought about that for a while, didn't you?

Although.... I can't argue with a word of it. Repped.

Blessings,
    Bill

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Before I watched that video I thought to myself and wondered if I SHOULD watch it or if it would be gross.

But, that is one food processing video that actually makes me like the product likely MORE. Except that I don't really like the microwaved strips, personally.

smileytrucker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Modoc IN
    That metal detector is not only for detecting any metal left from the hanger. Its also to find any needles that may have broken off in the hog at the farms from injecting them with meds and steroids. I know I used to work in a confinement farm of 3500 head. Lots they dont tell you bout your food.

Top Bottom