• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I know this is a bit of hypocrisy coming from a Glock guy, but those polymer Taurus revolvers are UUUUUUUUUUUUUGLEEEEE. :puke:
    As pointed out elsewhere, the woodtone polymer grips on the Protector Poly are an especially heinous move.

The "Raging Judge" models look pretty good, and I also noticed the 24/7 line has gotten a makeover ("24/7 G2") to bring their styling in line with the 708 and 738. Not bad.
    02_1.jpg

04_1.jpg

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. Is that REALLY going to be pocket carry? I think not really. But if I were taller, maybe.
    2. That does not look at all comfortable to shoot.
    3. Does it really offer more than a .357 snubby?

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    What's the weight on these things? If you've ever shot a .454 Casull, you'll know that nothing less than pure steel will handle the recoil!!! Just try a Ruger Alaskan and you'll find out!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What's the weight on these things? If you've ever shot a .454 Casull, you'll know that nothing less than pure steel will handle the recoil!!! Just try a Ruger Alaskan and you'll find out!

I've fired the .454 once. Well, 5 times. That was out of a Freedom Arms revolver, plenty of steel. It hurt my toenails, and I decided 5 was enough LOL.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I've fired the .454 once. Well, 5 times. That was out of a Freedom Arms revolver, plenty of steel. It hurt my toenails, and I decided 5 was enough LOL.

I've fired a friend's Raging Bull and didn't find it to be too unpleasant. Heck, my wife even shot it! :) Of course, it had a ported barrel with full underlug, and an Aimpoint and mount on top of it, all of which helped minimize muzzle rise.

shooter_vasquez.jpg

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Actually it doesn't look like that bad of a trail/snake gun now depending on the price. I never got into it as a snake gun with all the 99 dollar .410 derringer options out there.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I had the Public Defender Judge. Didnt shoot bad with the .410 shells. Theres a review on here somewhere. Even shot clays with it. I got rid of it because i dont live in Texas and i believe its more of a trail gun. I believe if i wanted a trail gun i'd just buy one of those serba shotguns.

Top Bottom