• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    I enjoy watching the World Cup soccer matches, especially when the US is on the pitch. They may act like nancy's and fall at the slightest touch, but I believe that big-time soccer players are some of the best conditioned athletes there are.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I enjoy watching the World Cup soccer matches, especially when the US is on the pitch. They may act like nancy's and fall at the slightest touch, but I believe that big-time soccer players are some of the best conditioned athletes there are.

I agree that soccer players are extremely well-conditioned, in shape athletes, and very talented. But, I also think they are a bunch of pretty boy wusses. It's the video evidence that makes me have no respect for the game. It's so pathetic and takes away from their credibility as athletes. Now, rugby players, those are some bad mama jammas. But, soccer, well it's for wimps.

Glock19Dude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love watching soccer :popcorn: but the BS acting like this just kills the game and takes away from it. If I were a ref I would give cards to the people who are acting. I hate to see it when someone acts like their leg is broken and 2min later they are just fine. All the years I played soccer I don't remember ANYONE faking injuries. I would watch soccer over MLB and NBA any day! I like soccer and hockey because it's non-stop action. The only time commercials are shown during a soccer match is at halftime. That's it! I would like to know how baseball is watchable all season long. ESPN only shows 4 teams: Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cardinals.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Peekaboo!

tumblr_l3np49cK871qzaxefo1_500.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I tried to watch some of the World cup games a few years back. I found this constant faking and crying way too irritating. I have never watched it again. I think if the replay shows someone faked it, they should be permanently banned. That would stop that crap.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    They say soccer is the most popular sport in the world! I say boo, lets watch something for 3.5 hours and at the end "well folks thanks for watching this heated battle Madrid-0 Mexico-0" wow exhilarating! Complete rubbish! Worst past time ever.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Soccer players are the guys who couldn't make the rugby team. :D

Soccer players are the guys that couldn't make the swing choir. Fruity bunch of fellas right there. I use to enjoy soccer back in high school (going to girls games since I was friends with about half the team).

Rugby and Aussie rules are a good time to watch except when you know there are people "checking oil" of other players...and it does happen quite a bit.

Basketball is almost as fruity as soccer, especially the fall down and act hurt garbage people play now.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    And rugby players are the guys who couldn't make the (American)football team.

I played football and yeah...football isn't that much harder hitting than rugby. The pads make a huge difference in football. Gotta love that big hit sound in football. No helmets in rugby lead to less leading with the head so there aren't as many serious injuries but I'd bet that if you gave pro rugby and football players time to get use to the other sport...rugby players would end up winning both games.

Top Bottom