• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    :noway:

Completely unnecessary, dude. Very bad form.

I've never met a woman who liked those. I'd think they would love shooting them. I think they are ignorant and trashy. I'd like to shoot them off trucks I see them on in the street.

I just can't see how that could not be fun.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Worried over your woman having fun shooting:rolleyes:

Does every single thing have to revolve around making the little woman happy? If she wants to shoot then let her shoot like every one else. If she wants to be pampered let her stay home with the rest of the kids.

If she's ripped yours off and keeps them in her jar and you have to pat her fanny to let you touch your own gun then try taking your nutz out to the range. Hand them on a string and let her shoot at them. May be even swing them a little like they were still yours if you want her to work at blowing them off. It's not like you were using them any way.

Truck Accessory,Bumper Nuts,nutz,balls,Ford,Suv,Dodge,Jeep,Chevy,Testicles,Trucknutz,Atv,rv,Testicles,gonads,monster,nascar,trucker
    Try those for targets and you'll not get the gun back from her.

I have seen those around here (where I work). They are sick!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    My wife used to Just go with so we did something together. I bought her a Springfield XD9 which was just wrong for her.
    So we looked around found a gun that fit her hand and that she could shoot accurately. Kimber Ageis 9. ( I know on the pricey side) but once she found something she shot accurately she had a lot more fun.
    Later I picked up a Target ruger Mark III which she could shoot real well and she liked that alot and looks forward to shooting it.
    I don't know about other women but my wife doesn't shoot to practice self defense she just likes to be able to do things well.
    If she has the wrong gun and can't get nice little groups she is ready to go home much quicker.
    Same thing applied to rifle. I always bought my self the nice stuff, but it was to big for her to like shooting it.
    I finally bought a target rifle for her now she really likes going since she can shoot on par with everybody else.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    What would make a gal want to shoot more?
    I find it relaxing. Yesterday, I went to the range and no one else was there. It was so peaceful, out in the country. A combine was in the field to the East of where I was shooting. Having the place to myself, enjoying the time at the range, it doesn't get any better than that!! :D

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    My wife doesn't like all of the loud noise. If it was just the two of us it wouldn't be a problem, but at a public range that is near full capacity is just over bearing for her.

daclamdvm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Definitely some women take to shooting and some don't, just like with men. But it helps to get started easy. Don't expect someone new to the sport to get into it the same way you do. Go somewhere close, somewhere easy, not too many rules, not too much noise, not too much recoil, and then do something she likes before or after. It does have to be fun- the idea of reactive targets is a good one. My wife doesn't like automatics because she doesn't like the bolt smacking back and the shell flipping out. Someone else may be fine with that and like the fun of rapid fire. Listen to what she likes. And don't push it. Less is more. I dont think grammar is that important unless she's a teacher.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My ex said No Way.... My new Girlfriend was somewhat interested. She had never fired a firearm before...... I went over safety, handed her an M44, she enjoyed it. I don't ever see her purchasing or carrying, but she appreciates shooting my guns and ammo, and does not have a problem with them around the house or on my person.

Top Bottom