• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've seen similar vids before. I guess they don't have any safety codes to worry about over there. Good way to cop a feel! Why not just add more cars? :dunno:

Necessary Evil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Typical. Probably one of the most crowded places in the world, so driving is almost out of the question and there is not even enough room for public transit. That is eye opening though, and I think we're all thankful we don't have to endure that

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I don't mind being in small spaces, in fact I find them quite comfortable and relaxing.

But being packed in like sardines with other people? Yeah no thanks I'll walk, had that happen as students were leaving a convocation (calmly I might add) at school and couldn't move an inch unless the entire group moved.

So I avoid large packed crowds when ever possible, oh yeah and I skipped every convo. after that one for the rest of the school years.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I love the fact that the staff helps pack them in the train instead of telling them that the train is full. LOL

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Forget that. If I get surrounded or smashed by crowds, I start swinging elbows. I can't stand it. That method of "give me some room" has caused many fights at concerts, or mosh pits, call them what you want.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I don't mind small spaces as a good portion of the work I do requires confined space entry anyway, BUT I HATE PEOPLE!!!!

I must have my personal space!!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Been there, experienced that!(crazy)
    Regardless, Tokyo is an amazing city, and I found it very easy to get where I was going, and back.

Top Bottom