• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am curious, how does an ambassador who usually isn't "in the know," get attacked in such a way? And who does McCain, who missed the briefing on the attack, have enoungh intel to know the ambassador's role in the affair that it disqualifies her as Secretary? Seems he, at least, may be jumping the gun... or is still butthurt about his presidential bid.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I am curious, how does an ambassador who usually isn't "in the know," get attacked in such a way? And who does McCain, who missed the briefing on the attack, have enoungh intel to know the ambassador's role in the affair that it disqualifies her as Secretary? Seems he, at least, may be jumping the gun... or is still butthurt about his presidential bid.
    The ambassador came out publicly making statements on behalf of the Whitehouse(according to the President) and they turn out not to be true.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    We've given this moron and his ilk ....

..... more than enough rope, so let's help them hang themselves by contacting every news outlet and show and newspaper we can, and talksh*t enough about them that they can't hide*such a conspiracy any longer. They have just GOT TO GO ! !
    Tell us how you really feel.

I agree with everything you said.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The ambassador came out publicly making statements on behalf of the Whitehouse(according to the President) and they turn out not to be true.

Exactly, on behalf of the White House. The ambassador is a mouthpiece for the White House, nothing more. The statements she made were not her own, but those given to her. Ambassadors don't set policy nor act independently without the approval of the Sec. of State or the President.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Exactly, on behalf of the White House. The ambassador is a mouthpiece for the White House, nothing more. The statements she made were not her own, but those given to her. Ambassadors don't set policy nor act independently without the approval of the Sec. of State or the President.
    Damnit, you are making me think again :D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Obama makes me sick...how dare him to tell John McCain to man up and pick on him and not Rice... this from the man who has never done a days honest work in his life, never had dirt on his hands to a man who was a POW for years, who was beaten and starved for years.... McCain ask him the questions about Benghazi and he refused to answer....FU Obama. To hell with respecting the office even if I don't agree with him...I would spit on that man in a heart beat. He gives no one the respect they deserve but thinks we should respect him.

Putting a worthless Chicago hoodlum in the White House doesn't change the fact that he is a worthless Chicago hoodlum.

The downside to allowing yourself to be the public face of a lie, and an egregious one at that, is that you are the public face of an egregious lie and will generally be treated as such.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I find this particular part of your post particularly distasteful. I expect better from you.

How so? After all, this is the man who has directly and indirectly labelled me an enemy as if he were a banana republic potentate rather than the president of an actual republic and by virtue of such a public servant. He uses methods of 'persuasion' more appropriate for the mob than the government, integrity or lack thereof of the governmetn notwithstanding, and he has turned apointees loose like children in a candy store with unlimited credit which among many ills makes my life more difficult on a daily basis than it was in December of 2008. If there is something factually incorrect about my assesment, please share. Do not, however, expect me to apply kindness to someone who has already declared a state of hostility.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why does that bother you? I kinda feel the same way, the Chicago machine at work. They are hoodlums, or is that in insult to hoodlums everywhere

I could go along with that--it is a pretty harsh characterization of the typical hoodlum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How so? After all, this is the man who has directly and indirectly labelled me an enemy as if he were a banana republic potentate rather than the president of an actual republic and by virtue of such a public servant. He uses methods of 'persuasion' more appropriate for the mob than the government, integrity or lack thereof of the governmetn notwithstanding, and he has turned apointees loose like children in a candy store with unlimited credit which among many ills makes my life more difficult on a daily basis than it was in December of 2008. If there is something factually incorrect about my assesment, please share. Do not, however, expect me to apply kindness to someone who has already declared a state of hostility.

Why does that bother you? I kinda feel the same way, the Chicago machine at work. They are hoodlums, or is that in insult to hoodlums everywhere

The "hoodlum" reference is a thinly veiled reference to his race. Perhaps IndyDave doesn't mean it that way, but I am confident enough in his intelligence that he would know that would be the logical inference for a "Chicago Hoodlum" just as sure as the image connected with an "urban youth" (a phrase common here).
    I have no issue with one comparing him to a statist, a marxist, communist, or what have you, but to coded attack on race has no business being in an intelligent discussion.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I did not even think about race when I agreed with him. A hoodlum is a hoodlum and to the best of my knowledge most of the government hoodlums in Chicago are white.

You are the only one bringing race into this

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Your Kidding right?

The "hoodlum" reference is a thinly veiled reference to his race. Perhaps IndyDave doesn't mean it that way, but I am confident enough in his intelligence that he would know that would be the logical inference for a "Chicago Hoodlum" just as sure as the image connected with an "urban youth" (a phrase common here).
    I have no issue with one comparing him to a statist, a marxist, communist, or what have you, but to coded attack on race has no business being in an intelligent discussion.

define hoodlum - Bing DICTIONARY

Quit the PC make me say want you want garbage and look at the facts.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Stop. Back up. As far as that is concerned, in my reckoning all hoodlums/criminals/undesirables come in one color, which is orange. Why does race need to be introduced? Besides, to the best of my understanding some of the worst examples of Chicago hoodlums were/are white (think Capone, Daley, Axelrod, Emmanuel). A better race case could be made for 'thugs' and 'goons' since both are anglicizations of the names of criminal subcastes from India. I cannot understand a reference to criminality being construed as a racial implication.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

I think you have white guilt....I have white family that would be considered urban youth...does not mean you have to be black...same as a hoodlum...my father who was white was called a hoodlum, I am sure I was call one as well....There is nothing thinly veiled... Obama practices Chicago gangster style politics along with his white underlings. I don't believe any of those words are racist....there are as many, if not more white people who would be considered urban youth or hoodlums just because there are a greater number of whites in the USA... Just like there are more white children than black who are poor because there is a great amount of whites in this country, so please don't try to make everything about urban youth and hoodlums just about blacks.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you guys say so, and there's no white guilt in it at all. I am perfectly clear on how such language is used.

Top Bottom