• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Just sent him an email, stating "you are fired 2010" "signed YOUR EMPLOYER" everyone who dis agrees with him please email and tell him he is fired! The links to his contact are a sticky in this forum!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    morningcoffeeo.jpg

M107

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    Merry Christmas from the Democrates! They say its going to save taxpayers millions. HOW? thats what I want to know. We have what , 11 months to the next election? problem is to many Americans will forget and vote those same Dems. back in office like they did Ted Kenedy!

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Just sent him an email, stating "you are fired 2010" "signed YOUR EMPLOYER" everyone who dis agrees with him please email and tell him he is fired! The links to his contact are a sticky in this forum!

I sent a very similar email. If it were not such a party line vote I think Lugar would have voted for it as well. We need to find some new leaders in this state.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Merry Christmas from the Democrates! They say its going to save taxpayers millions. HOW? thats what I want to know. We have what , 11 months to the next election? problem is to many Americans will forget and vote those same Dems. back in office like they did Ted Kenedy!

No federal program has ever "saved" any money.
    Democrats will believe anything their masters tell them.
    Ted Kennedy did exactly what his sheeple voters wanted him to do.
    Just as Evan Bayhs, Andre Carsons and Baron Hills sheeple voters wanted them to do.

I have to admit GW Bush did as I expected. I knew in his heart he was not a true conservative but the choice of Al Gore was far worse.

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    Funny I got an email from Bayh just the other day about how we spend too much...they spend too much rather...

He's really good at talking out both sides of his mouth. I'll be doing my best to make sure he's in the unemployment line with 10% of Americans.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Funny I got an email from Bayh just the other day about how we spend too much...they spend too much rather...

He's really good at talking out both sides of his mouth. I'll be doing my best to make sure he's in the unemployment line with 10% of Americans.

I got the same email. I referenced it when I called him on the 23rd.

Lip service, it's all any of them give us. I found it ironic that mccain voted against this, after all he supported romneys plan barely 2 years ago.

Top Bottom