• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Here's the meth lab I was talking about, Trillian herself, 4-4.5 months, bit of growing yet to do!

IMAG0034.jpg

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Took a vacation day to go to my best friend's son's birthday party. Had a great time visiting. Came home, took a walk, and had a good supper of grilled chicken breasts, and pasta with tomato bisque. Delish! Great day all around.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Spent Sunday letting my nephew sight in and get used to his new Glock G26. I took him to Red Brush last week and let him play with 2-40s, 2-9mms and a .45 Glock. He picked the 26 and bought it last Friday. We went back to RB and did some fun shooting.

I also showed him my Serpa holster and lent him two nice leather belt holsters that he can try. As a gift I gave him a 50 count box of 124gr+P Speer Gold Dots. Hey, he's my God son so I am responsible for him in matters of faith, morals and firearms. :D

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Drove up to the farm in Crawfordsville and met my brother inlaw and did some shooting. I ran about 60 rounds thru the .450b (my shoulder knew it too!),:rolleyes: and 50+ thru the PK380, and close to 100 thru the P22. The brother inlaw was shooting his Buckmark pistol.

Also took out the new seats I put in my ladderstands last fall before the damn tree rats chew them up.:xmad: Swapped out the SD card in my game camera. Bucks there as of 2/26 still had their racks.

All in all we had a great relaxing time.:yesway:

Top Bottom