• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When I came out of my bedroom this morning and looked outside I saw this.
    tKH8Ynbh.jpg

Now some people might have been immediately shocked and puzzled at the sight but I was optimistic and hopeful. Obviously hell had frozen over, did Biden admit to being a puppet for China and Ukraine? Did Jen Psaki stop lying long enough for hell to actually freeze over? Did Pelosi choke to death on her forked tongue overnight saving the country from the apparently endless, babbling, incoherent, confused and irritating press conferences?

I rushed to my computer before even pouring myself a cup of coffee to see which one of my dreams may have finally come to fruition. I opened the computer, clicked on INGO and went immediately to the political subforum to see which one of my dreams may have come true!!!

Then I remembered. This is Indiana.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No snow here south of US-50. But cloudy and chilly—a typical winter day (claiming to be spring) in Indiaan.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Dips**t here at work must live in a cave. Didn't catch any weather forecasts all weekend and picked today for the first drive of the year for his Challenger.:facepalm:

9lWPNNWl.jpg

Ultra high performance summer tires and snow, with a rear wheel drive high HP car, should make for a fun drive.:laugh6:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Dips**t here at work must live in a cave. Didn't catch any weather forecasts all weekend and picked today for the first drive of the year for his Challenger.:facepalm:

9lWPNNWl.jpg

Ultra high performance summer tires and snow, with a rear wheel drive high HP car, should make for a fun drive.:laugh6:
    Well, as long as he doesn't need to stop or turn he should be OK. :):

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It snowed like hell in Fort Wayne this morning. First time I got blinded by blowing snow while mowing greens.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I was getting ready to plant some seeds this week. Did some outside tasks yesterday and was shocked that I needed a winter jacket. I really thought we were done with this cold weather for the year. :xmad:

Top Bottom