How do I handle this situation? Lawyers, help please?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Bill, are you trying to encourage, well, undignified thoughts? :):

Not at all. It is hardly undignified to think about big boobs. It's not even undignified to post a cartoon image of a young lady bouncing said boobs. (which is not to say that the image in question may or may not be within INGO rules to post....)

I just think that that particular cartoon image looks very happy and I wanted to share her with you all. I mean, you can't even look at her without a smile coming to your face.
    yay2.gif

That's not in the slightest bit undignified.

:whistle:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Going out in public is one thing. Actively courting trouble is another. If you get shot while buying weed in the hood, people pretty instinctively come to the conclusion that you buying weed put you in the position to be shot. Interfering in someone else's domestic is similar. It is increasing your personal risk. Now, if that is worth it or not is up to the individual.

Now that I am not fighting with a faulty internet connection as I was when you first posted this...

First, my thoughts are predicated on the assumption that the OP is being honest with us.

That said, I would not consider the above-mentioned situation analogous to going to what is generally considered a safe location to engage in perfectly legal activities.

If the supposed aggressor is in fact an ex who refuses to accept that he has been kicked to the curb, does that not become stalking, which I understand to be illegal? Associating with a person who had been in a now-terminated relationship would seem not to constitute interfering in a domestic issue. (again, assuming that we have been told the truth).

My concern is that if we extent this thinking to its logical conclusion, SYG laws notwithstanding, we effectively have a mandate for anyone who suspects that someone else intends them ill to remain behind locked doors.

Now that I am through all of that, I would also say that diving into someone else's drama is generally at minimum more trouble than it's worth.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Now that I am through all of that, I would also say that diving into someone else's drama is generally at minimum more trouble than it's worth.

That's the takeaway. Nobody is arguing the legality of it. Just the wisdom of it. Of course there's a lot of details that we don't know, and ultimately it's up the OP to decide.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Keep in mind people, you have to use a reasonable amount of force. Shooting a guy that takes a swing at you is always going to be considered "iffy."

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Friendship or not, does she have big boobs ?

This certainly gets to the root of the issue.

That puts everything in a new light.....:):

Or a new heaviness, as the case may be (I suspect that 'light' wouldn't necessarily be so, well, compelling).

Bill, are you trying to encourage, well, undignified thoughts? :):

OP? OP?? Where are you????

Not at all. It is hardly undignified to think about big boobs. It's not even undignified to post a cartoon image of a young lady bouncing said boobs. (which is not to say that the image in question may or may not be within INGO rules to post....)

I just think that that particular cartoon image looks very happy and I wanted to share her with you all. I mean, you can't even look at her without a smile coming to your face.
    yay2.gif

That's not in the slightest bit undignified.

:whistle:

Boobs provide me with an intense wave of . . . . . . dignity .

Hey guys, I'm right here! Y'all are terrible but yes she does haha. Play nice though, we really are just friends. We don't spend as much time together anymore though. Lastly, I have been completely honest about everything, I've not left out any vital details that I am aware of.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm right here! Y'all are terrible but yes she does haha. Play nice though, we really are just friends. We don't spend as much time together anymore though. Lastly, I have been completely honest about everything, I've not left out any vital details that I am aware of.

I can't believe I'm the first.
    :postpics:

Top Bottom