• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    well to be honest i try to keep it as close as possible if not on me, try a tool kit, make room for your pistol or use saddlebags, keeping it on ur person is unsafe in the fact that if you wreck your bike the gun could discharge when you wreck causing unnecessary wounds.. I could be wrong but just my opinion keep it close enough if you need it but safe.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I ride a Hayabusa and usually CC in a IWH @ 12:30 riding local. If I'm gonna be riding some distance I'll put it in my tank bag on the left side.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I carry a Taurus 445 with 2" barrel and bobbed hammer. I ride a Venture. Along with the cruiser look goes the obligatory leather jacket - euro/flat track style.

I took apart and traced a Soft Armor holster to make a pattern. I also used the thumb break from the original holster. Using that pattern, my wife replaced the left inside pocket of my jacket with a fabric holster. The jacket holster is made of canvas, with thin padding, and lining, all from the local fabric store. Velcro holds the nose a few inches under the arm hole of the jacket. The entire project may have taken an hour and a half, and cost ten or fifteen dollars for fabric and $15+- for the original holster.

The gun ends up worn in shoulder holster style. There's a bit of a bulge due to the width of the cylinder, but it's not too bad. I don't know what I'll do in August, when I wear a mesh kevlar shirt over a t-shirt, but it works great as a solution during most of the year.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    When I rode, before some bastard left laying in a ditch the Friday before Labor Day 2010, when he ran me off the road, I carried like I do everyday-IWB.

After I came to a rest, with the bike on top of me, I still had my pistol, spare mag and the rest of my gear.

Of course I was missing my skin from my left butt cheek to the bottom of the back of my leg and had burns from the bike. But I did not lose my weapon or reload mag.

I wish I could say the same for my bike...it was totaled.

Last edited:

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Note: Not mine.

Motorcycle+Seat+Texas-style.bmp

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    I carried front pocket when the lady pulled out in front of me. Totaled the bike. I rode up the tank and spread my pelvis. The pistol stayed right where I had it.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I ride a Harley Davidson Springer and being from Illinois carry in the saddlebag untill I get into Indiana, about seven miles. I then stop and conceal either of two ways, IWB or shoulder holster. Just wearing a t-shirt I use the IWB tuckable by High Noon Holsters, I carry any one of several guns in different holsters; S&W 337, 645, 4506, 4513TSW or a Ruger 345. I use the High Noon shoulder rig, Under Armor which fits the Ruger 345 or the S&W4513 if I am wearing a vest or leather jacket. Jim.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I also carry the same as I normally would (OWB) occasionally the wind will uncover my weapon but I usually tuck my shirt up under the holster really good as soon as I toss my leg over the saddle, so it doesn't happen very often.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Carrying IWB in a High Noon holster works well for me, on the Vulcan, but the leather concealment vest is more comfortable and the fact that I like good looking vests doesn't hurt either. :)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Would you trust a glock 19 in a crossbreed supertuck to not fall out when riding... I mean, it should work... but what if it fell out. Id cry/ be in deep ****.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    if i got my sr9c I use my left hand iwb and place it 0700, i use my jackets velcro straps to secure it against my body.

if i have my fnp45 i use my uncle mikes side kick and let the whole world see it.

edit: 1997 Honda RC36

Top Bottom