• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Hey Guys,
    I was wondering for those lcp owners, what is your favorite way to carry your lcp? favorite holsters? garments? etc.

Thanks for your time and happy shooting

Stay in Condition Yellow,
    practicaltactical

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I know a few people on here carry what is called a desantis holster for them. I may be incorrect on the spelling, but the holster is designed for pocket carry. There are of course, tons of different options out there. Hope this helps, :ingo:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I carry mine in a DeSantis pocket holster. It works well, however I have been toying with the idea of an IWB. The DeSantis still will allow the gun to print, and it takes away my normal wallet pocket, though this can be considered a benefit as well. I figure if someone is trying to mug me, I can easily grab my "wallet" out of my back pocket and come back with a surprise.:draw:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have a Desantis pocket holster and a Crossbreed Minituck IWB.

I prefer the IWB. It disappears under anything you want to wear (even t-shirts that are tighter than you should be wearing). With the Crossbreed it is so comfortable that you WILL forget its there. It is also lightweight enough that you really don't need a gun belt. Any belt will do.

I don't care for having it in my pocket. It prints too much, you can see a clearly defined outline of the gun, and I don't like it banging against my leg.

Currently it resides in my coat pocket. My coat has pockets up high in the chest area, so I put it there with the idea that if I am wearing a coat, I can't get to my sidearm.

headhunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Columbia City
    I switch between a Desantis ankle holster, and a Stoner back pocket holster, depending on the situation. I also own a Desantis front pocket holster, but it prints too much, and is blatantly obvious that I'm carrying a gun. Heck, I can carry the gun in the change pocket of my jeans without a holster and it prints less.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    I have a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. Looks like a PDA or square wallet in my pocket. Very comfortable in jeans or shorts. This winter when I'm not carrying a .45, I drop it into the inside pocket of my jacket, no printing at all.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The LCP only comes out when my wife would prefer I don't carry at all or in places where deeper concealment is necessary:

Desantis Nemesis in front right pocket. Spare mag in front left pocket. Some have issues with printing, but it looks like a wallet to me.

Devin22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I carry mine in the front pocket with a blackhawk size 2, seems to work great, and it does leave some print but looks like any object in your pocket such as a phone. Very comfortable and easy, goes with me everywhere.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    To be honest, I really don't carry my lcp at all out of the house. Well rarely it will BUG with a blackhawlk holster in the pocket. Most of the time I wear it around the house due to my boxer's elastic waistline will not support a full size pistol's weight. I just use a cheap fobus paddle and slide it over the elastic band.

Top Bottom