• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Rent the vehicle with the worst gas mileage available.
    2. Drive to a mall parking lot.
    3. Park with engine running.
    4. Exit vehicle.
    5. Place brick on gas pedal.
    6. Lock vehicle.
    7. Leave.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    In an effort to double my footprint, I like to duplicate the amount of bits and bytes and electrons consumed on this day.

Stalker. :):

And we took my SUV instead of the Mustang, mostly because it seats the three of us, where the Mustang might be a little tight for whoever we shoehorned into the backseat.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I drove my diesel truck that rolls smoke to lake Michigan and threw 4 gallons of used motor oil in, went home doused 4 car tires, and 4 truck tires in 10 gal of used oil and set ablaze. I then went inside and had every outlet plugged in and the item turned on. I also ran my AC all day. I then let my lawn mower, chainsaw, and leaf blower idle till they ran out. I then found some R12 tanks in my garage and let them vent to the atmosphere. After all was said and done I cooked a big steak and drank a 24 pack while throwing my cans into the woods.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I added a bonus this year. I clear-cut just the young, vibrant growth from a few dozen acres. I left the old, sickly trees to continue not consuming much CO2 or releasing much O2.

Then I ridiculed some endangered species to their little faces. And I punched a whale in the gut. I'm racist.

Then I sprayed the contents of a case of 1970s Aqua-Net I had stashed for this occasion.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I added a bonus this year. I clear-cut just the young, vibrant growth from a few dozen acres. I left the old, sickly trees to continue not consuming much CO2 or releasing much O2.

Then I ridiculed some endangered species to their little faces. And I punched a whale in the gut. I'm racist.

Then I sprayed the contents of a case of 1970s Aqua-Net I had stashed for this occasion.

That was a good year for aqua net. Assuming you also lit the stream on fire, what did you torch?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I had the converters removed from my truck, it sure stinks now.

My neighbors burned their house down, sure trumped my earth day festival.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Jesus created the earth? I don't seem to recall that particular bible story. That must have come as quite a surprise to the hundreds of generations of people who lived and died before him.

10sejq9.jpg

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Jesus created the earth? I don't seem to recall that particular bible story. That must have come as quite a surprise to the hundreds of generations of people who lived and died before him.

Since God the Father, and Jesus Christ the Son are one in the same, yes, Jesus created the earth, He is Lord.

Top Bottom