• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    If kids can't feed and dress themselves and make their own money what good are they? Spouses? they need to find a hobby. and your job? Well there's always another one of those. ***

*** This is all in jest. Please don't murder me.
    Just a third infraction for you.:):

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Just a third infraction for you.:):
    Are you kidding? I probably got like 12 just in this thread alone. Is this the part where I do a flip out and call everyone jerks because I didn't get my way and everyone but me is evil/dumb/[insert term here]? Just want to make sure I do it right... you only get one chance.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Are you kidding? I probably got like 12 just in this thread alone. Is this the part where I do a flip out and call everyone jerks because I didn't get my way and everyone but me is evil/dumb/[insert term here]? Just want to make sure I do it right... you only get one chance.
    So a bakers dozen?
    You can hang them from the rearview mirror in your Forte.:thumbsup:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Negative ghost rider. We see them because we are mods. This is a test account's view after I infracted him twice this AM. "he" has 2 infractions and no way to see them. And he never received an alert. He did receive an email, but not the infraction alerts.

This is what end users see.
    View attachment 314845
    ACK! So I see this in your account/your profile because I'm a mod and not because it's in my profile? ACK!

1701112119865.png

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    .. until I banned myself to see if I could ban myself
    In a previous life, I kind of did this. Kind of.
    I had a website with the message forum. Got sick of the defaul colors and decided to make some changes. I forget exactly how I messed it all up but I think I mistook a screenshot as the file I wanted and sent it.

Well, that was the end of it. Could not find anything to undo changes and at the time there was no support as it was on a server a friend of a friend had. Think it stayed for like 3 years before they went off line or deleted it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    In a previous life, I kind of did this. Kind of.
    I had a website with the message forum. Got sick of the defaul colors and decided to make some changes. I forget exactly how I messed it all up but I think I mistook a screenshot as the file I wanted and sent it.

Well, that was the end of it. Could not find anything to undo changes and at the time there was no support as it was on a server a friend of a friend had. Think it stayed for like 3 years before they went off line or deleted it.
    I did ban myself many moons ago in another life. We were wondering if it could be done. The answer was "yes" but I also had to text one of the other guys to let me back in.... that was almost embarassing.

Top Bottom