DT
    I'd love to see this one show up at a match. :):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMXGnwQz-U[/ame]

Chaz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    That "evil star" is crazy stuff right there! Great concept in how it works!! Kudo's to the inventor. The "K.I.S.S. Method" is always best.
    I think I will go with the one Mongo mentioned as #3. But, a couple things I've been thinking about is - turning the "arm" so the edge faces the shooter; make the (for lack of a better word) "insert", which is "T" shaped a triangle shape; and maybe a provision to easily change springs in case I would do an all .22 cal. shoot...... if that would even work. (???)
    I'm hoping that doing stuff like this with friends at a local range ( Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching ) that I can get some pistol competition going around here. It's a great place, only costs $25 a year and they have a great range. But they don''t have pistol competitions. The "Powers that be" are kinda some 'good ol boys" and don't like new ideas or messing with what they have in place. (and yet, they want new members. Hmmmmm.... :rolleyes: )
    Anyway, thanx for your thoughts and time!!
    I'd also be interested in other "targets" to shoot at to start getting people interested. I'd love to see IDPA here but.......... pretty big uphill battle.
    Thanx!

Top Bottom