• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    A shot or two of Coffee Rum makes for a nice sweet treat too. I bought some Kahlua last christmas for our hot chocolate, but I found it tasted best in my coffee. I guess that's why it's called coffee rum...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Out of convenience, an auto-drip. NO PAPER FILTERS. (Gold screen).
    Only R.O. water and grind beans each time just before brewing.

This is the way I do it, other than the water.
    Tap water seems fine here. How much does the reverse osmosis filtered water matter, if I don't think I need it?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    cafe au lait? Do you heat the milk, or just pour it in cold?

I drink mine either black with sweetener, or with cream/milk. Have to have it sweetened..
    I can't justify the cost of a Keurig when I can make a whole pot of Maxwell House in my drip coffee maker for the same price.

Yes "café au lait" with hot coffee and cold milk.About half coffee, half milk.
    We have different names for it depending on how much milk there is in the coffee.
    "Café noisette" is coffee with just a bit of milk.
    "Café renversé" has more milk than coffee.
    You also have "café créme" which is with cream.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Tap water seems fine here. How much does the reverse osmosis filtered water matter, if I don't think I need it?
    I don't like floaties that the tap here creates, but other than that for anything that runs water through it here, I use filtered. It keeps crud from building up inside it. Coffee pots, irons, steamers, etc.. It just extends the life of the appliance. And in coffee...I prefer the taste.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I use a keurig
    my favorite is the caribou blend, fairly strong
    no cream or sweetener
    only use bottled spring water, it really extends the life of the machine and no floaties
    2-3 cups every morn

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I walk up to the counter and say "large blonde" please.

Also, that's how I like my women as well. :)
    Since "Blonde" coffee is a Starbucks offering I presume you go there. :noway:
    I won't lower myself to go into a Starbucks since they whizzed on every American who legally carries a handgun.
    I love my coffee but I cherish my freedom.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Since "Blonde" coffee is a Starbucks offering I presume you go there. :noway:
    I won't lower myself to go into a Starbucks since they whizzed on every American who legally carries a handgun.
    I love my coffee but I cherish my freedom.

Presumptions wrong on multiple counts. It was humor, hence the (a) go to Starbucks in answer to how I make my coffee, (b) reference to women and coffee, and (c) the smiley. Lighten up.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yes "café au lait" with hot coffee and cold milk.About half coffee, half milk.
    We have different names for it depending on how much milk there is in the coffee.
    "Café noisette" is coffee with just a bit of milk.
    "Café renversé" has more milk than coffee.
    You also have "café créme" which is with cream.

Learn something new every day. My French teacher would be so proud :)

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Gevalia drip machine-Gevalia brand 100% Columbian (ground fine like talcum powder)-brown(unbleached) filter medium strong-black.Every day.Caffeine is my drug of choice:-)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I get my caffeine from diet Mt. Dew. I've never been a coffee drinker. I've never drank a full cup in my life. That stuff tastes like muddy water.

ngroark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Greensburg
    with a LARGE Bunn coffee pot (like at a truck stop).... Maxwell house and tons of it. Almost always black and without sugar, warm to cold (hate being burnt by my coffee). Can get crazy with it every now and again (after the 5th cup) with things like sugar, milk, cream, and even hot chocolate powder. Thanks for reading!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Drip pot at work. Little bit of sweetener ( splenda) . I to am a trucker but I only drink it in cold weather. I'm outside about 30 min at a time 6 -10 times a night loading and delivering gas. I can drink 96 oz some nights!

AND IT BETTER BE FOLGERS!!!!!!!
    A man after my own heart! I like my folgers black, usually a pot in the morning, all year, hot or cold. I drive a truck to, which leads me to my next wish... An on board urinal!!! Damn blood pressure meds, probably to much coffee?

Top Bottom