• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    it really upsets me that these kids are gonna get off so easy just because their parents have a little bit of money. i say throw them in the pen and let buba show them how it is really done:xmad:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It's Carmel, the Land of Milk n Honey where all the families are the Cleavers and all the kids are Angels. Hey, wactcha doin Wally?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    This whole thing has been nothing more than a whitewash to protect the four basketball players. Putting it before a grand jury was nothing more than a cop out. If the CPS report is correct then felony charges should have been filed . The prosecutor completely failed in her duty with this one.

JMO

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This whole thing has been nothing more than a whitewash to protect the four basketball players. Putting it before a grand jury was nothing more than a cop out. If the CPS report is correct then felony charges should have been filed . The prosecutor completely failed in her duty with this one.

JMO

Yes and it's complete bull:poop:.

I have no problem with some friendly, light-hearted hazing from seniors to freshmen, but I don't think rape qualifies as either friendly or light-hearted.:n00b:

7orelevn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Greenwood
    This has got to be the biggest cover-up in Carmel history. If this had happened to lets say female cheerleaders this would be an entire different outcome. There is a time and place for "boys will be boys" but when something this drastic happens its time to have real charges filed like felony stuff !!!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Let them go to the "BIg House" and play around with those felllas. They wont be smiling afterwards. Simply pathetic and completely outrageous and if I was one of those parents I would be livid with the prosecutor.
    Laugh now boys cause someday you wont think all of this is so funny.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Let them go to the "BIg House" and play around with those felllas. They wont be smiling afterwards. Simply pathetic and completely outrageous and if I was one of those parents I would be livid with the prosecutor.
    Laugh now boys cause someday you wont think all of this is so funny.

As long as they get no real punishment from it and they never do it again, they will always think it is funny. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WTF is wrong these kids? how in the hell can they think this was remotely funny?
    they have ruined this poor kids life:xmad:
    These punks wont think its so funny when the victim grows up and they find themselves in a hole in his basement rubbing lotion on their skin.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    They should all be charged with CSC and have to spend the rest of there lives on a CSC list that might deter this kinda thing in the future, and the mentality that something like that is somehow funny!!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    They will get off easy because "kids are kids" and "boys will be boys" even though it was just just hazing. The school will get sued but insurance will cover it. I don't think they will get off easy because of their parents having money, just because you live in Carmel does not mean you have money.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    To be honest, I always figured that's what jocks in high school always did in the locker room. Maybe not quite that extreme, though.:dunno:

In my fours years of high school (not horibably long ago) if someone went around flashing their junk or tried to probe another guy with ANYTHING things would have ended badly for them........ it never happend though....straight dudes don't do this kind of stuff.......

I beleive it was school policy though that a male teacher was in the locker room or at least in the locer room office at all times........ even ten though I doubt anyone would have done anythign in fear of a beat down.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    In my fours years of high school (not horibably long ago) if someone went around flashing their junk or tried to probe another guy with ANYTHING things would have ended badly for them........ it never happend though....straight dudes don't do this kind of stuff.......

I beleive it was school policy though that a male teacher was in the locker room or at least in the locer room office at all times........ even ten though I doubt anyone would have done anythign in fear of a beat down.

It was almost 20 years ago for me. I didn't like sports then and still don't, but I do know there was a bit of "hazing" that went on when you were on one of the bsaeball/basketball/football teams. As much grab-a$$ as I saw at games, I could only imagine what happened in the locker rooms afterward.

All that doesn't make the situation posted by the OP any less shocking, I just doubt it's an isolated incident.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    It was almost 20 years ago for me. I didn't like sports then and still don't, but I do know there was a bit of "hazing" that went on when you were on one of the bsaeball/basketball/football teams. As much grab-a$$ as I saw at games, I could only imagine what happened in the locker rooms afterward.

All that doesn't make the situation posted by the OP any less shocking, I just doubt it's an isolated incident.

It was common to see someone get ball taped or whiped with a towel but nobody got probed haha.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    people cant fight anymore? are you serious? sometimes violence is the answer. i honestly cant see how the kid could let that happen. i mean if they all gang up on you then there is not much you can do, but they CANT be together all the time you know what i mean?

Top Bottom